Terminator Group Photo Shoot with Props

We had 5 of those Harley's. When Jim Cameron first told me to read the script, I came back and said, "what are we using, a Honda or Kawasaki dirt bike?" He looked at me straightfaced and said, "Harley" I knew he wasn't kidding. It took everything I had ever learned about bike riding to film those sequences. Got me into the Hall of Fame tho!!

• Like 3

well my favorite prop from T2 apart from the bike-Harley Fat-boy(i like to ride bikes and love bike stunts in movies)

are the weapons-Winchester 1887 shotgun, M79 grenade launcher,hand held GE M134 mini gun(sorry have a friend who is into movie weapons!)

but i also loved the T1000 special effects

well my favorite prop from T2 apart from the bike-Harley Fat-boy(i like to ride bikes and love bike stunts in movies)

are the weapons-Winchester 1887 shotgun, M79 grenade launcher,hand held GE M134 mini gun(sorry have a friend who is into movie weapons!)

i will have some offl the weapons used in the film like the m79 ,1887 shotgun and a mini gun with my terminators and thay will be used in the photo shoot
  • Like 1

i will have some offl the weapons used in the film like the m79 ,1887 shotgun and a mini gun with my terminators and thay will be used in the photo shoot

wow that prop display sure sounds awesome and will be a great phoot shoot-just for a idea how about Peter maybe holding one one the weapons during the phoot shoot
  • Like 1

I'll be holding them all, including my own!!

Some of the best fun i ever had was firing that mini gun! Da powah!!

Yeah sad about Eddie being in jail, I just saw him.

Not sure about Michael, saw him too.

Be great to handle the old props again

I miss my Fat Boy!

I'll be holding them all, including my own!!

Some of the best fun i ever had was firing that mini gun! Da powah!!

Yeah sad about Eddie being in jail, I just saw him.

Not sure about Michael, saw him too.

Be great to handle the old props again

I miss my Fat Boy!

thanks Stuntdawg,

looks like we are all going to have some fun with you playing with your big weapons (no pun honest! :whistling: ) in the photo shoot.

can we have a few "Hasta la vista, baby"

• Like 1

We are going to have a GOOD TIME! Can't wait. Talking to Linda next week about London and we are trying to come up with something special. :band:

You big tease Stuntdawg, we can't wait either to meet you, Linda and Danny.

Thank you you all for trying to make this event special.

PS just saw Linda on the Canadian TV show "lost Girl" playing a tough valkyrie warrior . Just like to say along with Sigourney Weaver she is a sci fi film icon for kick ass women

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We all just had a great time at the Calgary Expo. Check my page on FB for pix of Linda, micheal, Robert Patrick and other celeb friends at---

Peter Kent's School of Hard Knocks

nice pix's-like the one with Eliza Dushku.

boy forgot she was in "true lies".

Wow you must have an amazing memory to remember her in it(especially with all those bangs you get on your head(only joking).

she certainly changed a bit since that movie, do you have any good memorys from that movie "Dawg"?

Red! You get a bang in the head when we meet!!

I remember a lot of crazy s*** from True Lies. Almost fisticuffs with Jim Cameron, playing indigenous Arabic bad guys throughout,,the Harriers, Miami and Key West for 6 months. Local gurlzzzzz

• Like 1

Nice interview Dawg,interesting and informative as always.good to see your keeping busy with your faith projects.

Look forward to seeing you guys in less than 4 weeks now! wow getting more excied every day!

Ps meet SG1- Christopher Judge & Torri Higginson this weekend, really good people,and fun as i said to them I preferred canadian actors to american ones which made Torri scream with delight and Chris hide his face as we started a silly little poll.

Just Going to watch "Terminator 2" again on Blue ray to get in the mood for this photo shoot

(I've got 3 versions- the Superior Director's Cut (2:33:26),Theatrical Cut(2:17:20)and extended cut (2:36:08) skynet edition).

Each time i watch it i think these Guys did an amazing piece of work- especially the stunt guys!!!

• Like 1