Guest Suggestions

TV-Legends:

Please bring us The Hoff - David Hasselhoff

Heather Locklear

Joan Collins

Emma Samms

and also Rob Youngblood ("Space Precinct", "Melrose Place") with

Ted Shackelford ("Knots Landing"/ "Dallas" - original and NEW version, "Savannah" and "Space Precinct", "The Young and the Restless").

Eric Braeden

Michelle Stafford

Kathleen Noone ("Sunset Beach", "Knots Landing"

Lesley-Anne Down ("Sunset Beach", "North & South", "Dallas", "The Bold and the Beautiful"

Jack Wagner ("Melrose Place")

Edited by Swissangel4616
  • Like 2

Dolph Lundgreon (Rocky 4, Universal Soldier, Masters of the Universe & The Expendables)

Ethan Erikson (Buffy, Melrose Place & Fashion House)

Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone 1 & 2, Kings, My Girl & Saved)

Mena Suvari (American Beauty, American Pie & Six Feet Under)

Jason Hall (Buffy, CSI Miami & My Beautiful Me)

Hinton Battle (Buffy, Dreamgirls & Quantum Leap)

• Like 1

Holly was amazing to meet last year, I second that :D ^^

My biggest want is Norman Reedus, since I was soooooo excited for him last year and would love to meet him. :wub:

Also would die to meet: Dominic Monaghan, Bill Nighy, Misha Collins... anyone from LOST or TWD really :)

• Like 1

Any Jim Henson related guests would be great. With the new Muppet film being filmed in the UK at the moment I am sure there would be a lot of interest. It is also the 30th anniversary of Fraggle Rock this year so any guests like Karen Prell, Kathy Mullen, Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz, Dave Barclay, Rob Mills, Mike Quinn etc. Most of these people have worked on other productions such as Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal and Star Wars so there would be plenty of cross over fans.

• Like 1

Any Jim Henson related guests would be great. With the new Muppet film being filmed in the UK at the moment I am sure there would be a lot of interest. It is also the 30th anniversary of Fraggle Rock this year so any guests like Karen Prell, Kathy Mullen, Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz, Dave Barclay, Rob Mills, Mike Quinn etc. Most of these people have worked on other productions such as Labyrinth, The Dark Crystal and Star Wars so there would be plenty of cross over fans.

Yo, please Miss Piggy and Kermit :-)

Another one : Justin Hartley would be AMAZING !

(But MY first choice stays the Spartacus cast, especially Manu Bennett, Dustin Clare, Liam McIntyre, Daniel Feuerriegel, Ellen Hollman and Gwendolyne Tayler)

Second that :-)

Spartacus

• Like 1

Anyone from the "Continuum" cast list....a great Vancouver home-grown "proper" SciFi series that has been shown over here, just finishing it's run in the US and starring many Stargate and other Canadian SciFi actors...

Rachel Nichols

Lexa Doig

Tony Amendola

Roger Cross

Brian Markinson

and many more...

But especially Rachel Nichols and Lexa Doig because if you read their Twitters they are funny, clever and thoroughly entertaining as well as being stunningly beautiful.. :wub:

Deeds xx

Holly was amazing to meet last year, I second that :D ^^

My biggest want is Norman Reedus, since I was soooooo excited for him last year and would love to meet him. :wub:

Also would die to meet: Dominic Monaghan, Bill Nighy, Misha Collins... anyone from LOST or TWD really :)

teri hatcher....lois an clark

marc singer....v

micheal ironside......v

jane badler.....v

margot kidder.....lois lane

michael shannon....boardwalk empire, general zod

Yes live to meet Teri !! She awesome in DH & lois and Clark

• Like 1