Guest Suggestions

I would love it if you guys could get Brian Kesinger to attend as a comic guest. He has just released "Walking your octopus" and it would be a fantastic opportunity for his UK based fans to get a copy signed! :D

• Like 1

NOt that I'm a big fan of Gossip Girl, but some of the actors are great (also guests):

Kelly Rutherford

Blake Lively (maybe together with houseband Ryan Reynolds and/or her sister Robyn Lively and brothers Eric Lively and Jason Lively)

Leighton Meester

Ed WEstwick

Chace Crawford

Penn Badgley

Matthew Settle

Kristen Bell (The Gossip Girl Voice!!!)

Michelle Trachtenberg

Hugo Becker

Robert John Burke

Desmon Harrington

Sebastian Stan

Sam Page

Joanne Whalley

Jeremy Frutkin

Barry Watson

Bart Johnson

Dagney Kerr (Desperate Housewives, Buffy & George Lopez)

Emilie De Ravin (Lost, Once Upon a Time, Roswell & Hills Have Eyes)

Nikki Reed (Twilight, Thirteen, O.C. & Lords of Dogtown)

Zooey Deschanel (New Girl, 500 Days of Summer, Almost Famous & Hitchikers Guide to Galaxy)

Rachel True (Half & Half & The Craft)

Masi Oka (Heroes, Scrubs, Hawaii Five-O & Get Smart)

Be it at this event or any future ones, my absolute must would be to someday meet anyone from Fringe (Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, Sebastien Roché, Jasika Nicole, John Noble (*o*), Blair Brown, Lance Reddick, wouldn't dare hoping for Mr Leonard Nimoy lol), and someday at some events, hopefully, Claudia Black... Fingers crossed, hey ? (a girl can dream) :D

There can't be a LFCC 2013 without :

- Nathalie Kelley : (Body of proof, Bruno mars "The way you are" girl !!!)

- Camilla Luddington : (Lara Croft voice actress !!!)

- Tricia Helfer : (Battlestar Galactica, Sarah Kerrigan Starcraft voice actress !!!)

there will be no guest Buffy and Charmed this year??? :o

Where did you here this? Only Charmed guests I know for sure can't come is Shannen, Holly and Brian as they are all at Oz comic con on same date. Theres still Rose and Alyssa from main cast. And a hell of alot of others that can come to sign for Charmed.

I feel like I've got 'Jason's BIG guest coming this _____day at 7pm' withdrawal symptoms as it's been ages since he has done that kind of announcement. Come on Jason lets be having one of those announcements soon!

the last big guest announcement thread was on the 21st of Jan and that was Peter Dinklage so hopefully we might get one soon