Guest Suggestions

Any Star Trek guests are good (and I'm loving the DS9 guests so far). But...

DS9:

Terry Farrell, Alexander Siddig, Colm Meaney, Melanie Smith

TNG:

Marina Sirtis, LeVar Burton, Wil Wheaton

ENT:

Ada Maris

Any Xena, Warehouse 13, Defiance, Lost Girl, Buffy.

Edited by asteriski

Kieren Hutchinson (One Tree Hill, Castle, Ghost Whisperer, Wildfire)

Ian (P.) Nelson (Private Practice, Ghost Whisperer, Cold Case, 7th Heaven, NCIS: Los Angeles)

Sam Harris (singer and actor, "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation", "The Class", "Rules of Engagement")

Edited by Swissangel4616

Some Spartacus Guests would be amazing!

- Manu Bennett (my first choice :3 )

- Liam McIntyre

- Dustin Clare

- Daniel Feuerriegel

- Todd Lasance

- Peter Mensah

- Katrina Law

- Ellen hollman

- Anna Hutchison

- Gwendoline Taylor

- Jenna Lind

Maybe Dean O'Gorman and Aidan Turner!? (Hobbit)

• Like 1

Lindsay Crouse (Buffy, LA Dragnet & Law & Order)

Wentworth Miller (Prison Break, Resident Evil: Afterlife & Underworld)

Shiri Appleby (Roswell, ER, Swimfan, Six Degrees & Life Unexpected)

Michael Stoyanov (The Dark Knight & Blossom)

Jackson Rathbone (Twilight, S Darko & The Last Airbender)

Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory, Charmed, 8 Simple Rules & 6Teen)

• Like 1

Richard Dean Anderson....he's doing the rounds this year - look up online to see where...

He and Michael Shanks together wouldn't be quite a first - but it would be a real coup to get them together..:)

Richards doing his bit this year? OH PLEASE SHOWMASTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! EVEN IF YOU CAN'T GET HIM FOR THIS EVENT, CHEVERON OR CMMK20!!! PLEASEEEEEE!!

Edited by SquirtchyErchie

He seems to have bitten by the Con bug..can't say more because of SM rules re other cons, but if you look around you will find info...

Richard Dean Anderson would for many stargate fans be what that Game of thrones guy that was hyped was for those fans. That would bring people for sure. Ps im kind of new to this forum so couldnt figure out how to PM you but do you know if he is coming to Europe? I googled but could only find america and australia. If you know how to PM would greatly appreciate it.

Who's remember "The Sound of Music" with Julie Andrews? Would love to see the childrens, played by Charmian Carr, Nicholas Hammond, Heather Menzies, Duane Chase, Angela Cartwright, Debbie Larsen & Kym Karath.

Nicholas Hammond was once the 1970s TV "Spiderman" too.

Prison Break cast please now that Sarah is going! Robert Knepper and Amaury Nolasco please!

Robin Tunney

Wentworth Miller

Michael Stoyanov (Fletch)

Kaley Cuoco (Sasha)

Gary Grubbs (Senator Holston)

Wade Williams

Channon Roe (Robber)

• Like 1

THE WALKING DEAD CAST. I know Sarah Wayne Callies has agreed but for example I tweet alot and most of the cast have twitter. I tweeted Laurie who plays Andrea in the show and asked her to do a con here in the UK and a couple of others .. her answer to me was IM WAITING ON AN INVITE!!! HEY THESE GUYS WANNA DO UK CONS. SHOWMASTERS GET THEM!!!

• Like 3

THE WALKING DEAD CAST. I know Sarah Wayne Callies has agreed but for example I tweet alot and most of the cast have twitter. I tweeted Laurie who plays Andrea in the show and asked her to do a con here in the UK and a couple of others .. her answer to me was IM WAITING ON AN INVITE!!! HEY THESE GUYS WANNA DO UK CONS. SHOWMASTERS GET THEM!!!

If only this was true I would love any of them to join Sarah here that would truly be amazing

• Like 2