Hurry Up!

We arrived this morning, our hotel is just around the corner of the venue. When we booked, it had a picture of a room with two swans made out of towels on the beds. We laughed about it, but lo and behold: they were there when we walked into our room!

• Like 3

Argh I hate to say it but I've actually missed London and I'm actually looking forward to visiting the old girl even if it's a half 4 start on sat..

I may fall asleep in my first pint . Very un Geordie of me

All packed and prepared still need to buy train tickets!

Im buying mine on the day :)

Argh I hate to say it but I've actually missed London and I'm actually looking forward to visiting the old girl even if it's a half 4 start on sat..

:o half 4 start! wow you defo have missed the old girl!

Oh dear, are you on the early train to London too? I leave Darlo at 5.17am :sleep: I am not a morning person, so it's not going to be pleasant!! LOL

• Like 1

Oh dear, are you on the early train to London too? I leave Darlo at 5.17am :sleep: I am not a morning person, so it's not going to be pleasant!! LOL

I'm going from darlo as well. 7pm train back from Kings X?

I'm going from darlo as well. 7pm train back from Kings X?

Nope, I'm staying overnight and getting a afternoon coach back on Sunday (mixed and matched my tickets to get cheaper fares, only £10 for the coach back!). :)

I'm all sorted. Got everything I want signed in my bag and list of who I want plus folders etc. May take sandwiches and drinks this year as well though but that's nothing I can't sort out on the day! So yeah, fast forward to tomorrow evening so I can get started on the weekend! Thank god I'm not in work tomorrow!

I find that it's best to all at the last minute, haha.

That way you won't be constatly re-checking to make sure its all done.

Im sooo bad at that i keep checking making sure ive packed everything lmao :lol:

Nothing packed yet. my flight is going on Friday AM 12.05 from Zurich.

:o your coming along way!! Hope you enjoy it!! :)

• Like 1