Massive Guest Announcement tonight at 7pm its going to be good

My bet is on Christopher Eccleston. My wish would be Sigourney Weaver.

I doubt it would be David Tennant as they had him last year. And I doubt it would be Matt Smith as he really is currently a one trick pony... Benedict Cumberbatch is an outside chance but I'm not sure his appeal is particularly broad yet.

I think it's David Tennant look at who has been announced Bernard Cribbins Freema Agyeman and John Simm it has to be DT he is very busy at the moment so for me he fits please let it be David Tennant

I have been thinking this since they said about a possible big guests. The new annoucements of guest is pointing towards it too now!

Who I want it to be:

* Do I really have to say? Am I not that translucent? Haven't I made it obvious since Gillian was announced?

Who I think it may possibly be:

Sean Bean.

Matt Smith.

Nathan Fillion.

(Nathan just because I've heard his name mentioned a lot lately)

Who it definitely will not be:

Harrison Ford (never going to happen)

Edited by KingRichard76

I'm hoping for Catherine Tate as the clues...

Current = The Office.

Very popular = Her sketches (Lauren Cooper) and Donna was an epic companion.

Tonight is going to be GRATE = what rhymes with grate...TATE!

Maybe I'm just reading into it the way I want to though....but fingers crossed.

I totally had a dream I was partying with Nathan Fillion last night so it HAS to be him. Of course then again I did have a dream a few nights ago that I got pregnant and triggered the Apocalypse...so maybe it's not in the best interest of everyone if my dreams came true...eh?

Must have been one wild party with Nathan if it caused the events in an earlier dream!

Nah...two separate dreams. My brain is pretty fantastical. The night before I had a dream I was in a Toys R Us store and ran into the Phelps twins from Harry Potter. We all proceeded to turn that store into a party scene. I was ever grateful that my brain even included little details in the dream such as a disco ball on the ceiling and silly string fights down the aisles.

It's nice to see that whoever it is is going to be there on both days. Pretty annoying seeing guest after guest announce for the Sunday when I'm only going the Saturday.

Of course I probably won't be interested in the massive guest anyway, I usually only go for the odd person from a couple of shows.

It's nice to see that whoever it is is going to be there on both days. Pretty annoying seeing guest after guest announce for the Sunday when I'm only going the Saturday.

Of course I probably won't be interested in the massive guest anyway, I usually only go for the odd person from a couple of shows.

It's quality not quantity though. 2 of the best guests Gillian Anderson and Charles Dance are exclusive to Saturday.

• Like 1