Latest Wrestling Guest Announcement - Virgil WWE Superstar

• Showmasters Admin

Virgil will be at the show Friday, Saturday and Sunday and taking part in photo ops and signings over the weekend

Whether you know him as Virgil, Vincent, Curly Bill or even by his given name, Mike Jones is one of sports-entertainment's most unforgettable Superstars.

Jones came to WWE in late-1987 as a bodyguard for the The Million Dollar Man. Virgil stuck with the wealthy competitor as his silent enforcer for more than three years, often finding himself matched against some of WWE's greatest Superstars in an attempt to soften them up for his employer.

In 1996, Virgil resurfaced in WCW. Changing his name to Vincent, he joined the nWo, where he reprised his role as Ted DiBiase's hired muscle — officially titled "nWo Head of Security." He remained a part of the nWo throughout the late-1990s

Photos_Page_2.jpg

Photos_Page_6.jpg

Photos_Page_7.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/virgil

If you've never seen Virgil at a convention, you're in for a treat. The stories I've ever heard about virgil from the US convention scene are classic.

I met Virgil 3 years ago in the UK, i can tell whatever those stories are, they must be true!!! lol

Also, if your biggest dream is to get your hands on old WWF NTSC VHS tapes, here comes your chance!!! Actually, he won't let you go before you buy one lol :P

Lets just hope hes not a pushy as he was a a different convention where my grandson wanted the million dollar mans autograph and Virgil said heres mine and then had the audacity to ask for £20

Edited by Kingy68