Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - LENA HEADEY

Great news - many thanks SM. For me the best guest announced so far.

Ah finally the board is back and I can say that I'm extremely pleased with this announcement. On one hand, Lena plays one of the best characters on the most exciting current show, GoT, but it's also a mini TSCC reunion with Thomas and Leven. Awesome !!

In 3 weeks time, this event has changed (at least for me) from a very average one to a very exciting (and expensive!) one :D

Very interesting. Loving that TSCC pic on the first page but then she's great in GoT too. Any idea of days yet? Hope she's there friday as my saturday is getting very full with photoshoots at the moment.

I don't usually post but OMG! I am gonna buy up all the photo shot tickets.

No way!!!

Why oh why do I not know if I can make it yet?!?!

Brilliant guest SM!!!!!

Great guest.. I was watching Game of Thrones recently thinking she would be a good guest... power of the mind.?

Currently watching Ringer... Sarah Michelle Gellar ??

Oh My God! I just saw this announced on twitter and decided that I am definitely coming now! Leven was swaying me but Lena has decided it! Cannot wait :(

Edited by domino

So pleased!

For all of 2 seconds when Leven was announced, joining Thomas, I thought it would be great to have Lena too but then put it out of my mind and here she is!

Thanks!!!

lmao.....was waiting to see your reaction

I couldn't get on the forum until today. I am pretty damn happy with CMK this year! WOW!

lmao.....was waiting to see your reaction

I couldn't get on the forum until today. I am pretty damn happy with CMK this year! WOW!

It's because Lena hates her. You decided to be a Stark Christa so it's completely your own fault!

Though really she was having a breakdown when I could get on the forum yesterday and she couldn't.

It's because Lena hates her. You decided to be a Stark Christa so it's completely your own fault!

Though really she was having a breakdown when I could get on the forum yesterday and she couldn't.

PFFFFTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I'm not going to be a nasty Lannister am I? KING IN THE NORTH!!! Etc etc

Although I do bloody love Jaime and Tyrion.

PFFFFTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I'm not going to be a nasty Lannister am I? KING IN THE NORTH!!! Etc etc

Although I do bloody love Jaime and Tyrion.

Lannisters are ruddy awesome. It's a fact. More Game of Thrones guests please.

One Lannister is ruddy awesome :P

The rest are awesomly evil and...words I cant say on the forum lol *shakes fist at Joffrey*

I need to know her days/prices so I can plan what I want to get signed and then cry. We need a Stark now. Any Stark. Just any Stark at all. (Though Sansa is my favourite, so Sophie would be good~) But, god, I am excited now. I might have to try and do two days for once so I can fit in all the GoT guests~~