316824.jpg

savior19.jpg

zod.jpg

2011 Colombiana

Steven Richard

2009-2011 Smallville (TV series)

Zod / General Zod

2010 Sanctuary (TV series)

2009 The Sarah Jane Adventures (TV series)

Lord Marchwood

2007-2008 Secret Diary of a Call Girl (TV series)

Alex

2007 The Tudors (TV series)

Anthony Knivert

2005 Grey's Anatomy (TV series)

Viper

2003-2004 Dead Like Me (TV series)

Mason

2004 The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement

Andrew Jacoby

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0089485/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I met him at CM; MK and I become totally smitten with him so I will be travelling from London just to see him again. :)

It's so nice to see some one traveling for Glasgow event:) I travel down to London for stuff like LFCC so bugs me when people say its to far lol.

Missed him at MK so looking forward to this :D

You are in for a treat! Nicest man I have ever met. Despite queues he still made effort to talk to everyone and pose for pics and have good laugh. Such a top guy :-)

You are in for a treat! Nicest man I have ever met. Despite queues he still made effort to talk to everyone and pose for pics and have good laugh. Such a top guy :-)

Lots of my friends said this! I was busy crewing / meeting other people and was disappointed I never chose him as I loveeeeeee the Tudors! so tres excited for this ^_6

• Moderators

Yeah, I missed him at MK due to lack-of-time-while-crewing. (Although I was near him on Sat as I was GA for the guest in the same 'tent'). Loved him in Dead Like Me. May have to put him top of the list for this one...

He was sooooo great at MK...awesome at the party...dared me to jump on the bouncy castle in the rain...got my trouser (legs) all wet...told him this the next day and surprise surprise he wrote "I made you wet". Can't wait to meet him again...he was great in Sanctuary!