Photoshoot Ticket Numbers

cfpix

I got:

Ben Browder - 17 :)

Brain Krause - 41

Holly Marie Combs - 112

Was shocked - I thought more people would have Ben's but I guess his is more expensive than the others. And I thought that if people were getting Holly's they would get Brain's but I guess I was wrong with that as well.

Have to wait and see if I want or can afford any more - tempted to get Jewel's and Laura's or even Hayden

I have a question here... usually how many photoshoots can a guest have on one day? I see photoshoot number for Hayden has already gone up to about 120. In the previous LFCC, I bought the photoshoot tickets 'on the day'. As I'm not yet sure which day of the weekend I'll attend, I do not want to purchase any photoshoot ticket in advance. In any case, if a celeb's photoshoot number is in danger of being finished, do we get any advance warning here in the forum?

You will get told if they are getting low yes.

Generally it depends how long the photo shoot is etc. 120 isn't too many though in comparison to what it can be :wub:

Thanks, David. Hopefully it won't 'finish' before LFCC.

i hope i will get my tickets this week, too

I'm in Germany, ditzi. You're in Austria, right? I got mine late last week - Ben Browder, Brian Krause and Holly. So chances are good yours will be arriving soon too.

How long did it take from ordering till you received your tickets in Germany?

I'm so sorry, I didn't see this earlier. I ordered the day the tickets went on sale for all three. But that's really not a general timeline you can go by.

I have a question about tickets, I ordered the Jeri Ryan photoshoot ones pretty much when they came out and they arrived a few days later. I ordered the rest of my photoshoot tickets and entry tickets at the beginning of February and it's now 14th Feb and they still haven't turned up, it was about 2nd Feb when I ordered them. Should they have arrived by now? Any ideas/help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Should they have arrived by now?
Not necessarily. The order will only be posted when all of the tickets relating to that order have been printed. It is quite likely that one or more haven't arrived from the printers. Don't worry, there is plenty of time yet.

Finally went home for the weekend so was able to open my post!

Jonathan Frakes 14

Hayden Panettiere 34

Tim Russ 10

Jeri Ryan 18

Jewel Staite 26

Jeri Ryan Autograph 2

Glad everything is below 50, even though I ordered some of them a while after they came on sale, should mean I don't have to do much waiting around to get in to the photo queues :(

That reminds me how does the gold pass work for photo shoots, do you go straight to the front of the cue like a priorty pass thing?

Usually a crew member will call Gold Pass people to the front. If you miss that call for some reason speak to a crew member at the photo area and they will sort you in at the front of the line.

Okay my tickets finally arrived so I can join in with this thread now :D

Laura Vandervoort - 18 & 19

Jeri Ryan - 48 & 49

Jonathan Frakes - 64 & 65

Holly Marie Combs - 32

Anthony Michael Hall - 16

Jeri Ryan pre-paid autograph - 204

Alex Winter - 24

Hayden Panettiere - 27 & 28

ive not bought many of my tickets yet but ive got these so far

Hayden Panettiere - SAT no 17

Hayden Panettiere - SUN no 2 (yer bit of a panic, rare hotness purchase there lol)

Jeri Ryan - SAT no 3

Laura Vandervoort - SAT no 2

Jewel Staite - SAT no 3

Evellan Twins - SAT no 1

Norman Reedus - Saturday #5

Norman Reedus - Sunday #1

(I know, I'm sad :D )

Not at all, if you're a fan of him you're a fan of him, I've got 2 tickets for Gillian and am contemplating a second for Jeri :) It's exciting stuff when they get someone who you're a real big fan of!

im hopefully ordering my tickets tonight (:

i want to get a photoshoot for holly marie combs

but im not sure if i should get an autograph or photo with hayden panettiere, which would be better? any advice please- its my first time (:

how many tickets will be sold because i dont want them to run out :S

but im not sure if i should get an autograph or photo with hayden panettiere, which would be better? any advice please- its my first time (:

Is there anything special you would want Hayden to sign? Also, with some guests, you might be able to get a quick photo with them while they're signing, if they're not too busy. If that helps.

Jewel Staite - 54

Jonathan Frakes - 55

Laura Vandervoort - 70

Hayden Panettiere - 120 (and a surprisingly low 29 for her talk)

Gillian Anderson - 16 :D