Latest guest announcement - JERI RYAN

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all

this offer to sell Pre sale tickets for Autographs has been thought through , there will be autographs on sale in the same way they have done for years so no change there so DO NOT WORRY .

we are just offering this to help some of you that want to guarantee you have one and are coming along way away to meet her , some of you are coming from abroad and we want to be able to help you meet her .

Jeri is a rare signer and this is her 1st UK signing and we felt that we wanted to try to help all the collectors out there be able to get what they want signed and this looks to be a good way to help you .

we plan to number the per pay autograph tickets and we will call number batches for pre bought the same as we call up numbers for VQ tickets and they will be called up at the same time so pre bought tickets so they will not go in first or last but be blended in over the day , this means no one is at a disadvantage and its fare for all the fans per order and on the day collectors alike .

i think you all know us well and making it run smooth for you all on the day is very important to us and we will not let you down .

i hope that helps clear any issues any of you may have .

we are very much looking forward to meeting Jeri ourself and are very pleased to be able to bring you this amazing guests someone we have wanted to have attend for many years .

jason

But just to clarify, gold pass holders can join the queue anytime (even with pre-paid)?

EDIT: My 1,000th - hope I didn't spoil this monumental milestone with a silly question :D

Edited by Not_Pennys_Ship

gesus.. i've missed her in 2000 or so in germany at the time i started collecting..

I got A LOT to sign for her, presale will NOT work for me, couse of all the posters statues and other stuff i got for her..

how expensive will she be??

£35 per autograph is listed on the online shop.

• Moderators

If anything was removed, it will be because it has nothing to do with Jeri's appearance at LFCC. That's the only thing this topic should be used for, and no discussion of any other events etc as per forum rules. Thanks.

Also and I hope i'm not becoming annoying xP but could I buy just one autograph for both mine and my sisters name to go on it. We where able to last year but I just wanted to make sure.

I want to ask again as I want to know asap but I understand your all busy but a answer would be very nice when anyone has time :)

• Showmasters Admin

Also and I hope i'm not becoming annoying xP but could I buy just one autograph for both mine and my sisters name to go on it. We where able to last year but I just wanted to make sure.

I want to ask again as I want to know asap but I understand your all busy but a answer would be very nice when anyone has time :)

that would be fine

hope that helps

jason

Totally stoked about Jeri.

I was quietly praying and... BEHOLD! The Epicness that is Showmasters have prevailed again! :YAHOO:

I almost exploded when I read this, still trying to calm down after such epic news!! :D

Thankyou so much. A dream guest by all measures. <3

right either im crap at IT (baring in mind I work in IT) or my posts keep getting removed/deleted. If they are would someone please have the curtisy to message me and answer my questions? Great guest by the way!

David answered your earlier query but I can expand on it it.

It is against the rules of this forum to discuss events that are not run by Showmasters or Massive Events. The post you were querying did that and was removed. Your subsequent posts were removed because it would just start up that subject again.

Messaging is disabled on this forum by the way, sorry.

Edited by 1of2

right either im crap at IT (baring in mind I work in IT) or my posts keep getting removed/deleted. If they are would someone please have the curtisy to message me and answer my questions? Great guest by the way!

David answered your earlier query but I can expand on it it.

It is against the rules of this forum to discuss events that are not run by Showmasters or Massive Events. The post you were querying did that and was removed. Your subsequent posts were removed because it would just start up that subject again.

Messaging is disabled on this forum by the way, sorry.

My apologies I missed the original reply as it wasnt quoted (which it doesnt need to be I appreciate)

My apologies I missed the original reply as it wasnt quoted (which it doesnt need to be I appreciate)
No apology needed. I think David replied thinking his post would be straight under yours (hence the lack of quote), but somebody else typed quicker than him and it ended up between the two.

As this pre-ordering autographs is a new thing, how will it work for Gold pass holders? Will we still be able to join the queue at any time (whether we've pre-ordered or not) or is it going to be in strict ticket number order because of the limited time available?

I've ordered a couple of autographs just to make sure I don't miss out and don't really mind one way or the other but it'd be nice to know to help with general time management during the day.

Very excited about this.

But just to clarify, gold pass holders can join the queue anytime (even with pre-paid)?

As this pre-ordering autographs is a new thing, how will it work for Gold pass holders? Will we still be able to join the queue at any time (whether we've pre-ordered or not) or is it going to be in strict ticket number order because of the limited time available?

I will try and get this clarified.

Edit: Clarification received - Gold Pass holders operate as per normal with Jerri, i.e. you may join the queue whenever you want.

Edited by 1of2

I will try and get this clarified.

Edit: Clarification received - Gold Pass holders operate as per normal with Jerri, i.e. you may join the queue whenever you want.

Cheers for getting such a quick answer.

I would say I'm thrilled by this announcement, but I'm not, that would be an understatement. I'm ECSTATIC!!!!!!

I thought I'd never get to meet her outside of the USA too. Years ago when she started in Voyager, I did a Seven of Nine sketch and sent it to Paramount Studios, not expecting a response. Following from that, I received a signed 8x10 from her and was thrilled to bits with it, I never actually thought I'd get to meet her!

Thanks so very VERY much SM & Jason!

I notice one person asked for clarification on the matter of personalisation of autographs and there was no response to that. I would never assume that as a first time signer she would be personalising due to her popularity but is it likely that she will or will it be like David Tennant was?

Thanks once again!

Matt