Latest guest announcement - JERI RYAN

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand how pre auto sales might be an issue for some (hell me for price if i was going for hers), but Id prefer that to leaving the house at 2am to start queuing for karen gillans auto like my buddy did, thats just not fair either.

also knowing you will get it for sure is great, im sure only limited will be pre sold online

Well this whole thing about buying autos online is annoying. I appreciate people want things signed and completed (same for me) and I know that shots can sell out but what about autos? Is it possible that they could sell out? If so I'll be annoyed as I don't have a job yet but will have money in a month or two. What happens to all the people wanting to get there early and get a VT ticket in a fair queue when people with pre paid auto just come along and are guaranteed? She can only get through so many (I'm sure it'll be Tennant style) so what will happen?

As I understand it, the pre-order autographs can (and probably will) sell out on the online shop. It will still be possible to get an autograph on the day as per normal. Basically it means that a limited allocation of the total possible autographs has been made available for pre-order.

Example - 100 out of a possible 1000 have been made available for pre-order. Leaving 900 for on-the-day purchases. Please note that these numbers are just an example, and are not the actual numbers involved as I don't know what they are :thumbup:

This may seem like a mega stupid question and sorry if it is but i'm new. Is the price of buying the auto and photo in advance the same as if you went and bought it on the day? I hope that makes sense.

This may seem like a mega stupid question and sorry if it is but i'm new. Is the price of buying the auto and photo in advance the same as if you went and bought it on the day? I hope that makes sense.

Yes and no. If you buy on the day the price is the same but you don't pay additional admin fees that you would buying online..

Yeah I'd like to know about this. I cant really afford to get the auto now on top of the shoot, so was going to wait for the day (or if I have money later on get it online)

Will it be like a shoot with golds first, with the pre-paid autos going first in the morning, then after say an hour pay-on-the-day start going in? Give them time to get through however many pre-paid and then open it up but still give out VTs from the start?

Possibly, but there is a chance that some who purchase the pre-paid will not be there first thing in the morning. My thought is that effectively it just means that you have purchased, in advance, a VT/Gold ticket for Jeri, and that you can go up at anytime.

No doubt SM will confirm the details.

Yeah 1of2 I was thinking it would be either a pre-paids first for an hour or so then whenever they like OR whenever they like all day like golds.

I'll still be on-the-day-ing it for now, as I have no money after the shoot lol

It may well be a case of pre-paids first, but not a time thing, just based purely on however many happen to be there first thing.

No doubt we will find out soon.

p.s. I caved. I'm too old to queue up early in the morning :thumbup:

Do we have the times for the photoshoot yet?
No, normally the photo shoot (and talk) schedules are not released until 1-2 weeks before the event.

Ah right. Sorry i'm new at this xP

Edited by Siva

Not one for me, but I appreciate this is a big deal for Trekkies (LLAP etc).

With due respect though, it might be better if well meaning mods didn't assume/anticipate how this new-fangled pre-paid auto situation will pan out. We've seen it so many times in the past when new features / processes are rolled out. People always get upset, confused, agressive etc ... just saying ....

• Showmasters Admin

hi all

this offer to sell Pre sale tickets for Autographs has been thought through , there will be autographs on sale in the same way they have done for years so no change there so DO NOT WORRY .

we are just offering this to help some of you that want to guarantee you have one and are coming along way away to meet her , some of you are coming from abroad and we want to be able to help you meet her .

Jeri is a rare signer and this is her 1st UK signing and we felt that we wanted to try to help all the collectors out there be able to get what they want signed and this looks to be a good way to help you .

we plan to number the per pay autograph tickets and we will call number batches for pre bought the same as we call up numbers for VQ tickets and they will be called up at the same time so pre bought tickets so they will not go in first or last but be blended in over the day , this means no one is at a disadvantage and its fare for all the fans per order and on the day collectors alike .

i think you all know us well and making it run smooth for you all on the day is very important to us and we will not let you down .

i hope that helps clear any issues any of you may have .

we are very much looking forward to meeting Jeri ourself and are very pleased to be able to bring you this amazing guests someone we have wanted to have attend for many years .

jason