Latest guest announcement - JERI RYAN

So now I have lost the plot lol and got confused reading some of the last posts.

Just to clarify if I got a pre-paid ticket (if there are any left next month) then how would it work with my hubby coming up with me to get that auto when we only have one ticket?

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

So now I have lost the plot lol and got confused reading some of the last posts.

Just to clarify if I got a pre-paid ticket (if there are any left next month) then how would it work with my hubby coming up with me to get that auto when we only have one ticket?

I haven't been able to discuss this with the office yet. As Jason has said they have a plan, it's to be worked through. Once it is it'll be confirmed. Until then I can't say for sure, BUT I hope will it be possible. We just need to make sure the system is fair.

I haven't been able to discuss this with the office yet. As Jason has said they have a plan, it's to be worked through. Once it is it'll be confirmed. Until then I can't say for sure, BUT I hope will it be possible. We just need to make sure the system is fair.

Ok thanks for the reply much appreciated. I'd rather miss out on a pre-paid ticket and have to buy one on the day then have to go up with out my hubby so will wait till you get the word from up hight before I purchase anything online..

LLAP :angry:

Hi.

I'm new to this forum. I am really happy to hear Jeri Ryan will come to uk. :YAHOO:

I've bought some tickets for photo shoot and auto as well entry ticket, but I have a problem, when I fill in online order, it does not have a space for address, only the house number and postcode. When I completed the order and got a confirmation email ( invoice ) the first address is missing, only the house number, town, county and postcode.

Do anyone come across this? I've tried to email but not heard any yet ( might be too early ).

I am worried that it might not come to my house...... :YAHOO:

Also I can't find contact number so my mum can ring online shop helpline.

Many thanks.

Daniel.

If you've been following this topic you'll notice some posts gone. We did have a banned user paying us a return visit and I have hidden his posts and the replies to them.

Very good. There are some people who want to spoil all the fun...

From my pov Jeri Ryan is a dream guest and her attandance convince me to fly from a differnet country...

LLAP :P

Any news on this yet? It's been around 3 weeks now...

:D

LLAP :P

I would not of thought it would be allowed, as it would open up a whole slew of issues about abuse with any guest on Ticket or VT, or in fact those with Gold Passes. As they could bring a Friend or partner with them telling the line assistant that they are not getting anything signed, and then once passed buying something (most payments are taken after you are past the line monitor). Not saying you would but that is a possible consequence.

I would not of thought it would be allowed, as it would open up a whole slew of issues about abuse with any guest on Ticket or VT, or in fact those with Gold Passes. As they could bring a Friend or partner with them telling the line assistant that they are not getting anything signed, and then once passed buying something (most payments are taken after you are past the line monitor). Not saying you would but that is a possible consequence.

It's clear on the ticket itself - it states that you have to rejoin the queue and get a new VT, which at the end ofthe day is probably the fairest thing.

It's clear on the ticket itself - it states that you have to rejoin the queue and get a new VT, which at the end ofthe day is probably the fairest thing.

Aren't these tickets allowing priority entry to get autographs with Jeri, I mean aren't they calling people who have these pre paid autograph tickets in advance of those who don't have them (at least that's how I read it).This in turn helping to ensure people with these pre paid autograph tickets get the autograph they have already paid in advance for. (Hope that makes sense)

If so then what's the point of the pre paid autograph ticket for people who want to get her autograph with someone else like I do with my hubby. I will still have to wait for his VQ ticket number to be called and so will others who want to go through with there kids or partners. If this is the case then they need to make this clear in the shop (not just on the ticket) as mums dads etc might not want to leave kids behind when they go to get there autographs, plus my hubby and I only want the one autographs and if I have to wait for his VQ ticket number to be called I might as well not get an advanced autograph ticket.

Lastly if someone says kids can go through with parents, then again some may complain about this cause if this is allowed then surely they should allow partners to go through together as well, shouldn't allow one if you donn't allow the other (obviously I'm not complaining just showing both sides of this as kids being left on there own is not always good, easy, wise, or safe)

:cylon:

LLAP :lol:

Edited by zebredy

Aren't these tickets allowing priority entry to get autographs with Jeri, I mean aren't they calling people who have these pre paid autograph tickets in advance of those who don't have them (at least that's how I read it).
No, pre-paid will be called in batches (like VT's), and at the same time as VT's.

From post 44 of this thread, http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....t&p=1706661

we plan to number the per pay autograph tickets and we will call number batches for pre bought the same as we call up numbers for VQ tickets and they will be called up at the same time so pre bought tickets so they will not go in first or last but be blended in over the day , this means no one is at a disadvantage and its fair for all the fans per order and on the day collectors alike .

Can I make a simple plea please..

Can Jeri's photo session be scheduled reasonably early in the day. Nothing worse than having done all required for the day, but having to wait another 1 or 2 hours or more, waiting for the photos to return.

Ta..

;)

PS: this is purely a selfish request

Edited by dragonmate1

Can I make a simple plea please..

Can Jeri's photo session be scheduled reasonably early in the day. Nothing worse than having done all required for the day, but having to wait another 1 or 2 hours or more, waiting for the photos to return.

Ta..

;)

PS: this is purely a selfish request

And this is purely a personal assumption... :D

I personally think she'll be rather early anyway simply because she's there one day only and I can see a lot of attendees wanting to get their photosession photos signed.

I may have asked this, I simply can't remember and I've trawled through the pages of this thread and I don't think I've seen the question, however I apologise if it's here, I'm pretty tired right now - but will Jeri be personalising or will it be like David Tennant? I am expectant that she will be immensely popular and that there will be hundreds of people wanting to see her (including myself) but I just wondered...

Thanks v much.