latest Guest Announcement - BEN BROWDER

• Showmasters Admin

latest Guest Announcement Ben Browder

Ben will be with us on all 3 days of the show and will be taking part in a photo ops which will go on sale soon and talks over the 3 days of the show

Stargate SG-1 (TV series) - Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell / Stark / The Scarecrow (40 episodes, 2005-2007), Writer (1 episode, 2007)

Farscape (TV series) - John Crichton / Dominar Rygel XVI (88 episodes, 1999-2003), Writer (2 episodes, 2001-2002)

Stargate: Continuum (video) - Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell/Captain of the Achilles

Stargate: The Ark of Truth (video) - Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell

A Kiss Before Dying - Tommy Roussell

Memphis Belle - Rookie Captain

Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars (TV series) - John Crichton

ben_browder_group.jpg

ben_browder_02.jpg

Ben-Browder-2.jpg

ben-browder-13.jpg

l34379d0e0000_1_24141.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0112871/

• 3 weeks later...

love that you have rescheduled Ben and Chris from Chev :vader: but think it's a shame not to have them at Chev with other SG guests and proper panels :( that said, wahooo SG guests :(

and I guess, with Chris being in Batman, which will be out this summer, it does kinda make sense :(

surfy sah xx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm so pleased to be seeing Ben! I've only recently got into Farscape and absolutly love it (even more than Doctor Who and now the same as Buffy!) the only trouble is I don't know what day to go for as I worry that if I choose a date now there will be more Farscape guests on a different day - though I'm happy to go for multiple days if you can get Gigi Edgley!!

I'm so pleased to be seeing Ben! I've only recently got into Farscape and absolutly love it (even more than Doctor Who and now the same as Buffy!) the only trouble is I don't know what day to go for as I worry that if I choose a date now there will be more Farscape guests on a different day - though I'm happy to go for multiple days if you can get Gigi Edgley!!

Farscape guests do come from overseas. It's very rare that an overseas guest will not be attending at least Saturday and Sunday.

Farscape guests do come from overseas. It's very rare that an overseas guest will not be attending at least Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks so much for the reply - I can stop worrying so much now and go back to enjoying the last few episodes of Farscape!

Thanks again!

Any idea from previous cons how busy he is likely to be/best time to catch him when it may be a little quieter? Depending on available funds come July I hope to get an autograph for a local band i'm kinda mates with that name drop him in a song of theirs. (as a surprise, I know £20 is a lot to spend on a gift for a local band and a tad fangirly but it's the thought that counts).