H4H: A huge thank you....

great job, i hope to see the H4H stall at ALL future SM shows

I couldn't possibly say about that - we were only there this weekend because somebody very kindly donated the cost of the tables so everything taken went straight to the charity. Personally I'm sure H4H would love to be at each event as well...

Thank you for that as well DB :lol:

...to everyone who visited the stall or supported us in any way during the weekend. I know the guy in the Bear costume had a blast, as did the official H4H sellers there, and a lot of money was raised for a worthy cause. If any of you reading had photos done with the bear we would love to see them in this thread if possible :lol:

"Banished in positive-comment-about-bear shocker" :P:lol::lol::P

...to everyone who visited the stall or supported us in any way during the weekend. I know the guy in the Bear costume had a blast, as did the official H4H sellers there, and a lot of money was raised for a worthy cause. If any of you reading had photos done with the bear we would love to see them in this thread if possible :chair:

"Banished in positive-comment-about-bear shocker" :lol::lol::lol::P

LOL Wrong Bear!!! :YAHOO:

What could be better?

Knowing which guests they'd be taking in advance.

Ok it's late and my brain is mush, but I don't understand what you mean by that one?

Oh I must be muddled (long weekend!) You weren't the charity stall with the guests signing? I only heard someone on that stall saying the guest was there on their stall signing for an hour the day before, but they weren't allowed to advertise it.

Hi Echo Im gald you found me on my travels, before i was undercover. I can tell you guys that Superman has nothing on me for the speed in which i got out of my awesome Bear suit and in to jeans and jumper. Believe it or not it was frezzing in the hall outside of the suit.

Yes we were the guys who had Sean Barrett for the hour, he was very impressed at the show, especially atmosphere with all the people in costumes. Sean passed his thanks on to everyone beofre he left and I hope those who met him enjoyed it as much as me. :)

hells childe 17 I have Facebook, two to be honest :)

One is Harry Hero Bear, a facebook that is done by a very unique Hero Bear who is very adventurous and has got me in to many wonderful ventures. It was because of him we got a lot of the autographs including Tom Gun and Big trouble In Little China.

http://www.facebook.com/Phant0mACE Thats me, Im Steve :)

Well i for one thank you for looking, it was great just be able to share the word and chat to people

£2237 raised in total for Help for Heroes this weekend, that blows my orginal wish of £500 well out of the water! A massive thankyou to everyone who bought items, donated change, had photos with Hero Bear and supported us over the last 2 and a half years

hells childe 17 I have Facebook, two to be honest :)

One is Harry Hero Bear, a facebook that is done by a very unique Hero Bear who is very adventurous and has got me in to many wonderful ventures. It was because of him we got a lot of the autographs including Tom Gun and Big trouble In Little China.

http://www.facebook.com/Phant0mACE Thats me, Im Steve :)

Hi Steve do you mind if i friend you ?