Guest suggestions

dwarfbabe

What about a couple of people from Torchwood? Kai Owen was really popular when he was here a couple of years ago and Glasgows John Barrowman would be a crowd bringer :)

Also Mekhi Phifer, Alexa Havins, Nana Visitor, John De Lancie and Jane Espenson were all involved in the latest series, could any of them be a possibility? :)

Jeffrey Combs (Herbert West in Re-Animator; various Star Trek roles)

Alex Winter (Bill from Bill & Ted)

Michael Van Wijk (Wolf from Gladiators)

Thomas F. Wilson (Biff from Back To The Future)

Matthew Corbett (Sooty)

These would be great guests!

i would also love to meet alex winter,john barrowman,alexa havins,eve myles,karen gillian,nana vistor,john de lancie,alex kingston,jeffrey combs,claudia christian and anyone from the walking dead :P it would be good to meet micheal biehn,danielle harris,jonathan frakes,robert patrick,sean patrick flanery,bruce boxleinter,micheal madsen,bruce campbell,doug bradley,kane hodder,john saxon,heather langenkamp,zach galligan,david soul,corin nemec and anyone from supernatural,stargate,sanctuary and grimm :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ho!

I'm sure that we're going to get some more awesome guests soon. I've posted some suggestions in the past and I'm sticking to that list (Red Dwarf, LOTR, Trek, SW etc). <_<

Given that Showmasters told us last year that they are here to stay, and that they are going to grow the event; I'm sure that they will once again deliver the goods.

What I would like to see is the vampires keeping their negativity to themselves. I feel like they don't want this to be a success, long before the event takes place.

I can only compare these people to those that say George Lucas somehow stole their childhood. Grow up! :unsure:

Patience people.

G

Harris Yulin (Ghostbusters 2, 24, Buffy & Scar Face)

Thora Birch (American Beauty, Dungeons & Dragons, The Hole & Ghost World)

Fairuza Balk (Return to Oz, The Craft & Almost Famous)

Kristen Stewart (Twilight, Adventureland & The Runaways)

Erika Christensen (Parenthood, Traffic, Swimfan & Six Degrees)

Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory, Blossom & Beaches)

• 2 weeks later...

it would be good if we could get mark patton,joe flanigan,paul mcgillion,micheal biehn,alice krige and robert lewellyn back this year as they had to cancel last time it would also be good to meet david hewlett,micheal shanks,micheal ironside,adrian paul,christopher lambert,chris sarandon,kane hodder,lauren cohan,jon berthnal,david soul,john saxon,heather langenkamp,derek mears,billy wirth,corey feldman,lorenzo lamas,eric roberts,mark sheppard :D

Julian Glover. Alison Doody. Karen Allen. Any other Indiana Jones guest. Gremlins as well. Brandon Routh would be sweet too

Great guest suggestions it would be great if they could get Zach Galligan and Corey Feldman and more Aliens guests :D

Julian Glover. Alison Doody. Karen Allen. Any other Indiana Jones guest. Gremlins as well. Brandon Routh would be sweet too

Great guest suggestions it would be great if they could get Zach Galligan and Corey Feldman and more Aliens guests :D

I also have a great love for Young Sherlock Holmes. Nicolas Rowe and Alan Cox would be sweet as a double shoot. mmmmmm

We need some former Gladiators on the show!

Mark Griffin, a.k.a. 'Trojan' (was also in Doctor Who episode ''Impossible Astronaut'')

Michael Van Wijk, a.k.a. 'Wolf'

Sam Bond, a.k.a. 'Atlas'

Nikki Diamond, a.k.a. 'Scorpio'

Judy Simpson, a.k.a. 'Nightshade'

James Crossley, a.k.a. 'Hunter'

Mark Smith, a.k.a. 'Rhino' (was also in an episode of Robin Hood)

Diane Youdale, a.k.a. 'Jet'

Kate Staples, a.k.a. 'Zodiac'

Shirley Webb, a.k.a. 'Battleaxe'

any of those guys, or any other Gladiators, would be ideal!