Latest Guest Announcement - ARTHUR DARVILL

showmasters

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SDCC's a promotional event though, so doesn't really matter whether he's done that or not. He's not done any real signing events.

That's very true and his other signing was to promote his action figure and the Doctor Who DVD franchise. I remember when Matt was down the Lyric when he performed the Master and the Margarita he was very polite and Arthur was there last year and did an INCREDIBLE job with the music.

Matt Smith really values his fans so I can imagine he would love to do A Con (Although I don't think he's ever done one without Karen). I know I'd love to see him do a talk.

bought my ticket! Now if only Alex were to do another signing, i'd have the full TARDIS team autographs.

I was so disappointed that i missed out on Alex Kingston, but i'd booked to see Karen and i couldn't afford to go two days in a row.

But seeing Arthur will more than make up for it. :thumbup:

bought my ticket! Now if only Alex were to do another signing, i'd have the full TARDIS team autographs.

I was so disappointed that i missed out on Alex Kingston, but i'd booked to see Karen and i couldn't afford to go two days in a row.

But seeing Arthur will more than make up for it. :dance:

To be fair Karen is :thumbup: not that Alex isn't absolutely wonderful.

Arthur is just really cool :-D

photo shoot ticket number 2 came the other day :-)

You mean, someone beat you?

Think number 1 was the person who had lost 4 in the mail (see other thread).

Number 5 here.

Yeah I saw that, what time did you order yours, as I collected mine today and got number 4...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Judging from the comments left here, poor Mr. Darvill will be met by a hefty few dressed as Roman Rory...I know cos' I'm gonna be one of them! L.o.l

Best and see yer there Arthur!

Chugs-in-credible

Yup that sounds about right :-)

woooooo hoooo got my photo ticket - one more to go and that would be Mr Matt Smith :)

I wonder if Jason could pull that out of the hat. Would be pretty amazing to have the whole lot having met Karen and Alex at LFCC.

Matt Smith the only one left. His Talent Agency are Troika he has one of the most busiest schedules i've ever seen. I know he attends primary schools to promote Doctor Who and he did the San Diego Con. I for one would LOVE to see Matt Smith at Earls Court.

Now how do I arrange THIS! Would be such great for our little school! Maybe Noel Clarke could bring him by...

woooooo hoooo got my photo ticket - one more to go and that would be Mr Matt Smith :)

I wonder if Jason could pull that out of the hat. Would be pretty amazing to have the whole lot having met Karen and Alex at LFCC.

Matt Smith the only one left. His Talent Agency are Troika he has one of the most busiest schedules i've ever seen. I know he attends primary schools to promote Doctor Who and he did the San Diego Con. I for one would LOVE to see Matt Smith at Earls Court.

Now how do I arrange THIS! Would be such great for our little school! Maybe Noel Clarke could bring him by...

I'm honestly not entirely sure but I think most of the school events are actually arranged by the BBC because I know several of them were all featured on confidential. If they do have any more options odd's are very likely it'll be on the Doctor Who Website or by Contacting the BBC directly.

I want to buy some photoshoots but waiting till Caitlin and Nina's are available so I can purchase all together and save postage, every penny counts at the moment as I am still unemployed so not sure if I can afford it. :D Definately want to see Arthur :D and Kirstin wants to meet Caitlin. :mellow:

• 4 weeks later...

I doubt if I can get there before 5pm so I am wondering do you think Arthur will still be available for signing then? Might he have gone home?

Thank you.

A lot of guests stay until the end but some do leave earlier for various reasons. Generally speaking it won't be known until that point of the day.

Even if he is still signing, there is also a chance that he may not be open queue at that point, and still working through VT's. In which case you would have to wait until your VT number is called.

I doubt if I can get there before 5pm so I am wondering do you think Arthur will still be available for signing then? Might he have gone home?

Thank you.

A lot of guests stay until the end but some do leave earlier for various reasons. Generally speaking it won't be known until that point of the day.

Even if he is still signing, there is also a chance that he may not be open queue at that point, and still working through VT's. In which case you would have to wait until your VT number is called.

Would someone on the door be able to advise me do you think? I am there all day on Sunday but can't make Saturday until that late time. Is there still an entry fee for very late comers?

Would someone on the door be able to advise me do you think? I am there all day on Sunday but can't make Saturday until that late time. Is there still an entry fee for very late comers?
There will be somebody on the door, but I'm not sure if they will have indvidual guest information available to them.

The entry fee applies until 5.30pm, which is the last admission time.