Latest Guest Announcement - ARTHUR DARVILL

showmasters

Not Arthur!!!!!!!!!

Really excited to come to this event now as he is going.

First Alek K, then Karen G and now Arthur D!

Big thumbs up for all of the whovians out there :)

Chugs-in-credible (the first)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deffinatly very jealous of you people going to this event meeting Arthur ^^ Would love to be able to hang him besides Karen Gillan after LFCC, but alas poor me, to expensive to travel so often.

Something tells me I need to move to the UK, would make these things less expensive (at least in my head) :dance:

It's all just copied from IMDB, so you might wanna tell them if it's wrong :wub:

It's definitely wrong, have you not seen the episode? It's not Arthur at all.

You need to change it. IMDB is pretty much free for anybody to edit, (hence why all the future doctor who eps on there have been wrong) so asking them to change it is pointless.

It's even on Tim's IMDB page, http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1043031/

Edited by Holyfrell

It's all just copied from IMDB, so you might wanna tell them if it's wrong :wub:

You need to change it. IMDB is pretty much free for anybody to edit, (hence why all the future doctor who eps on there have been wrong) so asking them to change it is pointless.

If it's that important to you, why don't you change it?

No need to be rude. And I have changed it and let the site know.

I have also changed the first post here. I assume that is what you meant with "you need to change it."

I'm sorry this oversight happened. As you say, imdb isn't always perfect and sometimes things are not caught right away.

Thank you :)

No need to be rude. And I have changed it and let the site know.

I asked an honest question. No rudeness was intended. I wonder why you perceived my response as rude?

B***er! Can't make Saturday! Is it possible for me to send you a picture I want signed along with however much it costs (I guess there'd be an extra few quid added on for the service? £6 on a show provided pic extra so I guess it's more on your own item in advance) and get it signed that way? I certainly saw Karen sign a few extra items for pre-orders at LFCC.

B***er! Can't make Saturday! Is it possible for me to send you a picture I want signed along with however much it costs (I guess there'd be an extra few quid added on for the service? £6 on a show provided pic extra so I guess it's more on your own item in advance) and get it signed that way? I certainly saw Karen sign a few extra items for pre-orders at LFCC.
10hth Planets handle the pre-orders. Your best bet is to contact them directly. Details can be found on their website.

Photoshoot ordered :thumbup: Sadly I was away last week so will have missed the initial rush so might have a fairly high number :YAHOO: ah well can't be helped

Edit: GAH! 1of2, beating me to it, thought I was going to get in a response before you, David or QS, but of course not, how could I have been so foolish to believe such a thing! :YAHOO:

Edited by cyd0nian

woooooo hoooo got my photo ticket - one more to go and that would be Mr Matt Smith :)

I wonder if Jason could pull that out of the hat. Would be pretty amazing to have the whole lot having met Karen and Alex at LFCC.

Matt Smith the only one left. His Talent Agency are Troika he has one of the most busiest schedules i've ever seen. I know he attends primary schools to promote Doctor Who and he did the San Diego Con. I for one would LOVE to see Matt Smith at Earls Court.