latest guests announcement - MIRANDA RAISON

Awesome

3rd time lucky

Will out march tickets be valid? Impretty sure mine hasn't been refunded yet

The announcement about the March event being cancelled did say that photo tickets would be valid for later events unless refunds were requested. However, it only mentions CM MK in May and LFCC so I'd guess not. Best bet would be to check your bank statements to see if your money has been refunded and, if it doesn't appear to have been, e-mail the online shop with the order number to check to see if/when any refund was made.

If you do e-mail the online shop, it may take a couple of weeks before you get reply as I'm guessing they're probably busy with tickets for LFCC and Sportsmania at the moment.

Edited by dwarfbabe

Awesome

3rd time lucky

Will out march tickets be valid? Impretty sure mine hasn't been refunded yet

I don't think that they will be valid. The cancellation announcement for C17 states that all photo shoot tickets will be refunded automatically.

If that hasn't happened then you will need to contact Hazel, info@collectormania.com

• 1 month later...

its gonna take me ages to figure out if this has been refunded yet, is it possible to get a yes or no on the issue?

As Adrian suggested, the C17 post says everything will be refunded. If you have difficulties locating your refund your best bet is to check with Hazel.

its gonna take me ages to figure out if this has been refunded yet, is it possible to get a yes or no on the issue?

As Adrian suggested, the C17 post says everything will be refunded. If you have difficulties locating your refund your best bet is to check with Hazel.

lets just say my credit card has been busy this year! and with quite a few cxls over the last 3 shows, will take me a while, and Im both lazy and busy with planning vegas at the mo lol. I guess after vegas I will sit down and go through it all, I did notice a few come through the other week.

• 1 month later...