latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER LAMBERT

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome, interesting to see his prices

will deff do a photo, man, thats 19 I think now, even im worried lol, but such is the strain of the things we love, I hope some shoots start early and maybe run later on the sat so to avoid less clashes, there are loads of shoots this year, even morgan shepard is up. the photo shoot revolution continues ;-)

this is a brilliant guest,

Edited by timelord81r

Can I correct an error here? There was no Highlander II. Ever. It goes straight from Highlander to Highlander III.

I hope we understand each other.

Sorry your wrong :dance: there was a highlander II but it didnt do as well as the others :dance: it was called Highlander II: The Quickening (1991) x

EDIT: and he was also in the pilot for the TV series :dance:

I think he was being a tad sarcatic there my friend, as in he is not a fun of Highlander 2 so wishes it erased from his memory.

Me i still have some love for the Quickening, the bit where Lambert and Connery are riddled with bullets in the car is inspired!!!

What an amazing guest, i am not sure i am going to make this and i have been asking for Christopher for ages..

Gutted, gonna try real hard to sort it so i can go!

Wow wow wow

Ahhhhh sod it, will sleep in the car and drive down saturday night. Time to look out the Kilt :dance::dance:

Edited by Goodie586

I hope some shoots start early and maybe run later on the sat so to avoid less clashes
There has to be a cut-off point in the afternoon, otherwise the prints will not be back in time for people to collect. I imagine that 3.00-3.30pm would be the latest time that is safe.

Can I correct an error here? There was no Highlander II. Ever. It goes straight from Highlander to Highlander III.

I hope we understand each other.

Sorry your wrong :dance: there was a highlander II but it didnt do as well as the others :clap: it was called Highlander II: The Quickening (1991) x

EDIT: and he was also in the pilot for the TV series :clap:

I think he was being a tad sarcatic there my friend, as in he is not a fun of Highlander 2 so wishes it erased from his memory.

Me i still have some love for the Quickening, the bit where Lambert and Connery are riddled with bullets in the car is inspired!!!

What an amazing guest, i am not sure i am going to make this and i have been asking for Christopher for ages..

Gutted, gonna try real hard to sort it so i can go!

Wow wow wow

Ahhhhh sod it, will sleep in the car and drive down saturday night. Time to look out the Kilt :dance::dance:

me too i cant wait x to be honest i love everything he has been in but I am a huge MK fan :dance: still hoping cary does a photoshoot on one of the days as im there from fi - sun :YAHOO:

awesome, interesting to see his prices

Well in the poll on the general chat area they were proposing £35 for him and I voted for that. I might be mad (probably shouldn't have gone for the BTTF photoshoot last night) but I don't think that's terribly unreasonable. Hopefully it might be a bit cheaper and I hope the photoshoot is cheaper but what an opportunity. Very excited.

Photoshoot now on sale in the shop. Sat and Sun £30

You've made me an extremely happy person. I have been a lifelong Mortal Kombat fan, and meeting Christopher Lambert and Cary Tagawa at the same event is an absolute dream come true. Please, please please do a photo shoot for Cary Tagawa so I can have a photo session with two of my fave ever celebs!