Photo Thread

Richie Rich

hey nuttymummy i saw you having your photo's done AWESOME made me laugh lots i was a few peeps behing you in the Q, also WOW i love your cupcakes they are amazing. wasnt robert just THE BEST hope he comes back soon ish :angry:

LOL he was just amazing!! I was a few people behind you in the autograph queue...ive wrote that on the robert englund thread....

and thanks very much! He licked the cupcake to death and i was stuck with transporting it all the way home as i REALLY didnt want to throw it away....so i ate it PMSL, pure dedication ha ha

i really hope hes there again....next time i may be able to get him to sign one of my wedding photos when im wearing the shoes he signed! LOL

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did i read the right ??? ;)

A nightmare on elm street themed wedding ????????????????????????

OMG

Did you give Robert an invite - he could be the page boy.

This could be the best wedding ever :angry:

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ Post your wedding pics

heres link to mine

con photo's

I remember you! I was the guy wearing the Boba Fett hoodie. We were chatting before the photoshoot about long-distance running, but when they moved everyone around I lost sight of you. Glad to see the monkey made it into the picture!

LOL Nuttymummy! You got yourself signed by Robert Englund hahahaha that's brilliant! :angry: You've officially become the first human NOES collectors item hahaha

LOL its officially going to be on that leg forever by 12pm tomorrow! LOL cant wait!

Did i read the right ??? ;)

A nightmare on elm street themed wedding ????????????????????????

OMG

Did you give Robert an invite - he could be the page boy.

This could be the best wedding ever ;)

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ Post your wedding pics

PMSL......no just my shoes are nightmare on elm street themed...they have the glove on the bottom, blood platter on the insides, and the heel is metallic to represent the blades of the glove....Robert said its the first time he has seen them so i was chuffed i was the first to show him :)

if i could have a NOES themed wedding i would! but my other half HATES horror films...hes too scared ha ha. i will however be sneaking my glove there just to get a few wedding pics with it ha ha

as for the actual wedding...it isnt exactly 'normal' we are getting married in the zoo, im having face painting, pinatas, NOES shoes, and an 80's film and tv theme tune quiz ha ha all rounded off my a safari round the zoo when its closed to the public and a BBQ :) woop woop!

Oh my god :lol: That is genius! Getting your spam signed!

LOL it was nerve wracking pulling my butt out infront of the man ive always wanted to meet, but i was desperate for that scribble on my leg! LOL

o yes by the way......take a last look at those cupcakes whilst you can i have to change it to a link as my watermark is classed as advertising!! whoopsie!!

xxxxx

LOL ha ha aww thanks for letting me know that :)

im not too bothered what he did with them, aslong as he saw them....so it was an added bonus that he pulled one out and ate one straight away!! chuffed :)

ha ha i love him even more now, and i didnt think it was possible!

thanks very much :)

ye will be making my own...which is quite hard as it has to be made last minute (when i should be rushing round doing other things! LOL)

but i cant make up my mind on what i want! I was going to have a goonies themed wedding cake (our songs for the day are based on some of our fav films...so im signing the register to cyndi lauper - goonies r good enough LOL and we are walking out to hakuna matata as its my other halfs fav disney film...still got a few more songs to choose but on my list i have songs from labyrinth, back to the future, shrek etc)

but as im getting married in a zoo i was thinking of doing a traditional wedding cake...but then with a huge chunk missing from the bottom tier and having a huge cake gorilla at the side of so it looks like hes eaten it LOL

Edited by nuttymummy

thanks very much :)

ye will be making my own...which is quite hard as it has to be made last minute (when i should be rushing round doing other things! LOL)

but i cant make up my mind on what i want! I was going to have a goonies themed wedding cake (our songs for the day are based on some of our fav films...so im signing the register to cyndi lauper - goonies r good enough LOL and we are walking out to hakuna matata as its my other halfs fav disney film...still got a few more songs to choose but on my list i have songs from labyrinth, back to the future, shrek etc)

but as im getting married in a zoo i was thinking of doing a traditional wedding cake...but then with a huge chunk missing from the bottom tier and having a huge cake gorilla at the side of so it looks like hes eaten it LOL

LOL both ideas , sounds good.I like the gorilla one esp. You must be very talented.

thanks for taking the time to look :) i was pretty chuffed with them, but they wernt exactly perfect after the car ride, train journey, taxi journey, then hotel, then taxi, then bus and then a queue ha ha they got pretty much smushed at one point LOL

thanks for taking the time to look :) i was pretty chuffed with them, but they wernt exactly perfect after the car ride, train journey, taxi journey, then hotel, then taxi, then bus and then a queue ha ha they got pretty much smushed at one point LOL

Sorry but I have had to remove the posts with the links as they still link through to what is effectively a business website, which is against forum rules.

In the spirit of "It's better to give than to receive" I put together an album for David Blue of the photos I'd taken of him and the other guests onstage at Chevron 7.3. David was delighted and mentioned he didn't have anything like it from the Con at all! Another great day at a Showmasters Event:-)

Sorry but I have had to remove the posts with the links as they still link through to what is effectively a business website, which is against forum rules.

:D

but its a facebook page!? not my website! :borg:

and ive had the link to it in my signature since i joined the site!!

thankies guys! and im sorry about the business/advertising thing...i just wanted to show people my cakies :( xxx

Edited by 1of2

Nuttymummy, your encounter with Robert sounds hilarious. Sounds like it was everything you wanted it to be!

Stevestar0, great pics too. I did see you walking around, but didn't have my camera with me so couldn't take pictures of the cosplayers this year.

@timelord81r - Silly question, but who's the woman you're with from your Sat. shoots (second down on left)

The reason why I ask is because I saw her posing with the Duke of Hazard car this afternoon (and didn't know who she was)

thats gates (beverly from TNG)

That's OK, though I did wonder where my post went (only just looked back here) lol

:(

but its a facebook page!? not my website! :(

and ive had the link to it in my signature since i joined the site!!

thankies guys! and im sorry about the business/advertising thing...i just wanted to show people my cakies :( xxx

It is a business based Facebook page though, that does include a link to your business website. I have had to edit this post as well to move the reference.

To quote the rules/guidlines of the forum, which can be found here

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=44730

No obvious or direct advertising is allowed, this includes links to business websites

Sorry.

How about uploading the images (with no watermarks) to a image hosting site and then post them on here?

Who is the one next to that shot of Gates?

That is Chase Masterson. Leeta in Star Trek Deep Space Nine

Here are my pics, hope you all like them:

IMG_2075.jpg

Afshan Azhad

IMG_2077.jpg

David Warner

IMG_2078.jpg

Gates McFadden

IMG_2079.jpg

Levar Burton

IMG_2080.jpg

Nicole De Boer