Random....

I am 42 and I usually go with my wife (42 too) and our son (7), therefore on average we are 30 years old :(

I can't recommend this and all other Showmasters events enough. You will be fine and have a good time with a lot of friendly people.

I'm 31 (32 by LFCC-time) and I've only been doing these since 2007. Done a few cons outside Showmasters but (and I'm being honest!), SM put on the best ones. LFCC has become an annual thing for me now and I'd not miss it for the world!

hey i'm 33 and so far have been to....

collectormania/EMS nov 09 this was not planned or even heard of at the time i was at something next door and saw the poster decided to go in and it turned out to be the best hour of the day and have been hooked ever since!

LFCC 10, hallowhedon 2, entertainment media show 2010, other 2011, collectormania 17 mk,

with

LFCC 11, Hallowhedon 3, EMS 11 to come :)

you'll have an awesome time :angry:

I'm 23 next weekend (getting old :P lol) and attended my first convention 3 years ago.

I've been to 7 conventions (6 Stargate and 1 Red Dwarf) and I think 8 signing events, 6 of which were Showmasters events, with more on the way :unsure:

Edited by Christoff

I'm 23 next weekend (getting old ;) lol) and attended my first convention 3 years ago.

I've been to 7 conventions (6 Stargate and 1 Red Dwarf) and I think 8 signing events, 6 of which were Showmasters events, with more on the way :unsure:

Happy birthday for next weekend :P

I can say that if you want to see many of the guests you should invest in an early bird ticket! :) Just to be on the safe side.

Last year I got one of thoose, got there like 8.30 or something, I managed to get autographs from all the ones I wanted, and I think 7-8 had VTs out of them.