Collectormania Photo Schedule

showmasters

will it all be called up in batches of numbers rather than first come? I think im a low alex no but im at hugh simon right before and im sure a long queue will of formed lol

lots of possible issues for me, but no glaring ones,

would of been nice for them to start earlier,

ok now the fun begins, where is my highlighter pen ;-)

considering coming sat also which would make things easier, will see how things pan out over next few days

I thought you were an expert at photoshoots by now?

sometimes the numbers arnt always put into play, I assume with alex being busy they will for her and as such I can go in when I get there from the other shoot. just like to ask, I dont like to assume and then upset ppl, hate pushing into a queue even if circumstances allow.

though Im assuming ive got a low number for alex, I will find out later when I get home lol, hope so as I want to get to the fools shoot, if im a high number ill never make the fools shoot.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

though Im assuming ive got a low number for alex, I will find out later when I get home lol, hope so as I want to get to the fools shoot, if im a high number ill never make the fools shoot.

You got email confirmation a minute before me if I remember right, mine was number 7, so I'm assuming yours will be a smaller number than that...

I know this must be me but where is the photoshoot scedule. I cant find it on the forum or the Coll17 website.

It's in the first post?

DavidB I must be a technophobe but still cant find it. Can you please tell me what time Marrianah Hill is doing her photshoot on Sunday? Thanks

I know this must be me but where is the photoshoot scedule. I cant find it on the forum or the Coll17 website.

It's in the first post?

DavidB I must be a technophobe but still cant find it. Can you please tell me what time Marrianah Hill is doing her photshoot on Sunday? Thanks

Sunday - Shoot B - 11:00 - 11:10

You got email confirmation a minute before me if I remember right, mine was number 7, so I'm assuming yours will be a smaller number than that...

excellent

It's in the first post?

Sunday - Shoot B - 11:00 - 11:10

Thanks very much for that.

Dave

I think my works computer must be blocking links etc.. will try at home tonight. Thank you for your help.

Dave

I always have the same problem when schedules are put up. It just doesn't display it at all. Maybe it could be put up as a different type of document?

A quick question for the mods on this forum....

We have just received my son's Alex Kingston Photo-Shoot ticket which was a HUGE surprise to him. There is one thing I need to ask for him.

When he goes into the photo-shoot with the lovely Ms Kingston, will I be able to go in with him and be at the side as he has his done? I will keep out of the way and will of course NOT be in the photo (that is a gift for him) but it's just to be there with him. He is mildly autistic and whilst he is great for 99.9% of the time, he can get a bit panicky if he was alone with a tight crowd around him.

As I say, the photo-op is a gift for him as he loves WHO so I would be nowhere near the camera...just to be in his eye sight.

That would be OK, wouldn't it?

Edited by SlippDigby

We have just received my son's Alex Kingston Photo-Shoot ticket which was a HUGE surprise to him. There is one thing I need to ask for him.

When he goes into the photo-shoot with the lovely Ms Kingston, will I be able to go in with him and be at the side as he has his done? I will keep out of the way and will of course NOT be in the photo (that is a gift for him) but it's just to be there with him. He is mildly autistic and whilst he is great for 99.9% of the time, he can get a bit panicky if he was alone with a tight crown around him.

As I say, the photo-op is a gift for him as he loves WHO so I would be nowhere near the camera...just to be in his eye sight.

SM are very good when it comes to this sort of thing and keeping stress levels at a minimum, I'm sure someone will be along soon to advise exactly what to do. Hope your son enjoys his shoot! :YAHOO:

JPG is a pretty standard file. I'm not sure what would cause it to be blocked.

I think it's more photobucket as an online file storage site that would be blocked. If it's a popular online site that people have no need to use for work purposes during the day then some businesses decide to block it...

When he goes into the photo-shoot with the lovely Ms Kingston, will I be able to go in with him and be at the side as he has his done? I will keep out of the way and will of course NOT be in the photo (that is a gift for him) but it's just to be there with him. He is mildly autistic and whilst he is great for 99.9% of the time, he can get a bit panicky if he was alone with a tight crown around him.

i would recomend even if you have a high number to try and wait till near the end of the shoot if the crew cant get you in near the start, we took one of my autistic kids from my group to mk one year and found that his photos when he wasn't stood in a massive que and aware that people werent watching him in the que behind him were a lot easyer on him. i think we just stood to the side last time.

I do not see a time for Chase Masterson on Sunday!

Is this an error is she only doing photo shoots Saturday and Monday.

Thanks.

No error that I am aware of. The online shop only ever had Saturday and Monday photo shoots on sale for Chase. Not every guest will take part in a photo shoot on every day.

i have a few clashes,is it advisable to go to the shortest shoot first ie:n planer 11.00 and levar burton 11.00 both on the saturday and alex kinston 12.00 and daniel logan 12.05 both on the sunday?
Yes, go to the shortest photo shoot first. Mention to the crew that you have another photo shoot taking place at the same time and they will do their best to get you through in time. To be honest with the Alex/Daniel clash it is not even an issue as the photo shoot with Alex is lasting a lot longer than that of Daniel.

Yes, that would be okay. No one expects kids to go in a photo session alone in any case.

Speak to crew when you get there. If there's any confusion for some reason ask to speak to a pit boss.

You will definitely be allowed in with your son, and if you feel that's the better option I am sure waiting to the side or something will also be no problem.

Hope he enjoys his photoshoot.