ok everyone that loves this show please read this post

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

well we have managed to put together a great line up for this event and we have still have more to come :D

this event is looking good , but now we really need to get as many fans of True Blood to be aware of this con , we want to make this event even better than the last event and we cannot do this with out your help , we need to sell more tickets for this con , you know we will do our bit at our end to make the weekend very special for you all , but if we can sell more tickets we will have more money to spend on the event .

you the fans are the best way to get the word out to other fans and if you do this it will make your weekend even more fun , so please help us to help you , every time you talk about this on your facebook page or go on a forum and put up a link to this con it can really make a difference fan power is an amazing thing , we want to run the best event we can and with you helping us we can do just that , so please see what you can do and let everyone you know about the con and the guests we have so far .

thank you for really helping us put on the best True Blood con in the world

its going to be really sordid :D

jason

Already on it! Unfortunately most of my friends aren't interested in conventions, although I have managed to convert one to coming to signing events like LFCC and Collectormania London with me. But I'm working on them...

its going to be really sordid :D

Ohh, you do say the nicest things. :D

Likely going even if it's just for one day (would be buying on the day).

It seems to clash with the same Tenth Planet event as last year (am I allowed to mention Tenth Planet events?) otherwise I'd be going and have tickets booked already.

I've only just started watching True Blood, and if I didn't already have several other cons booked for this year, as well as a holiday two weeks later, I'd probs be able to make this one.

Unfortunately for me it's money issues that are stopping me from booking anything else at the moment =/ I am spreading the word to all True Blood fans I know in the hope that some of them will be interested.

Xx

I'm going to book next weekend for me and a friend who has never been to a con before but is a big fan! Haven't been to a con for ages so really looking forward to it.

Hey I might even bring some true blood cupcakes :unsure:

Edited by 1of2

I'm going to book next weekend for me and a friend who has never been to a con before but is a big fan! Haven't been to a con for ages so really looking forward to it.

Hey I might even bring some true blood cupcakes :WINCE:

Oh My God! :unsure: Those look AMAZING!

Edited by 1of2

Likely going even if it's just for one day (would be buying on the day).

It seems to clash with the same Tenth Planet event as last year (am I allowed to mention Tenth Planet events?) otherwise I'd be going and have tickets booked already.

Can probably come now! The clash changed dates :(

• 1 month later...
  • Showmasters Admin

hi everyone not long now and we are all very much looking forward to seeing you all and having a grate weekend .

the event is going to be a lot of fun for everyone :eek: but we could still do with a few more tickets to be sold for this con , we really want to keep on running more Bitten cons after this one , but we are still on target to not cover the costs of this event :eek: , do not worry the event is fine and is still going to happen :eek: , but we would just love to cover the costs so we can start to grow the con and start to get more people attend than last years event so we can build it up to be bigger and we can keep on getting amazing guest .

we really do need to let more people know of this event and this will help it cover its self and help future True Blood cons and the fun things we have planed for you all :eek: .

anything you can do to let other fans know about this event will help us all

putting a link on your facebook etc all really helps :eek:

i know we have asked this before of you all , but it really dose work and it dose make a difference to the event and helps us all make every event the best we can make it :eek:

thank you all for any help .

see you soon

jason :eek: