latest guest announcement - KAREN GILLAN

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else having trouble ordering tickets? It says I need to type my issue number even though my card doesn't have one!
It is something that is being looked into. Whatever you will put in there will not be used so.. 0 is fine and will not stop your order from being processed.

Is anyone else having trouble ordering tickets? It says I need to type my issue number even though my card doesn't have one!

I hit the space bar and it took it. Others have put in 0 or N/A gathering from other posts.

Yep, if you read my one on the page before I believe and the responses, just put anything in and it's done manually so they ignore that bit if it's not applicable to your card :)

come on jason, next up arthur and a duo photo shoot

photoshoot with the Ponds!

will the tardis have a background like the normal shoot, last thing we want is passers by and the crap earls court 2 lighting messing it up

Im curious too, also for the Delorean shoot.

and since we have the Tardis confirmed, can we expect it to be used for the other Dr Who guests ? please

I have never been this happy in all my life. And I'm not even joking!

Jason & co. you dudes are LEGENDS :D

Can I make a teeny tiny suggestion of a Mark & Karen photoshoot? I know it's probably not feasible as she's only there on the Saturday and time will be extremely strict but a Amy & Canton photo would be the cherry on the proverbial cake!

photoshoot with the Ponds!

ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL yes please!

There's going to be so many great Doctor Who guests at this event! From Classic and New! I'm feeling quite spoiled :D

Edited by timecake

Can I make a teeny tiny suggestion of a Mark & Karen photoshoot? I know it's probably not feasible as she's only there on the Saturday and time will be extremely strict but a Amy & Canton photo would be the cherry on the proverbial cake!

Nah, I'm waiting on a Firefly shoot, two at Hallowhedon, two here and two by two somewhere else.

I wonder if it's the real tardis, so that I can just borrow it and pop back to now and pick myself up and take myself to the future to have a photo with Karen done sooner. :D

cap

They brought the real one to the Christmas Carol preview and I hugged it before they put rope around it!! :P

p.s. not the only time machine available there's also the Deloren ;)

I can't wait!! my 10 year old jumped and screamed when I told him we got him a photo op (yes I am somewhat jealous and as it's my birthday weekend, is secretly hoping someone might get me a ticket also!).

Fantastic!!!! POND!

I have given up trying to read all these pages lol

Trust me to be at work til nearly midnight and miss all the excitement!

Great guest Showmasters! hubby is really rather pleased! (Okay, so that is an understatement!) :unsure:

Her and Matt Smith switched on the Christmas lights in Cardiff last year and he was gutted my kids didnt want to go so he could take them lol

id prefer it to be a photo studio with the tardis perhaps, not out in the open with the EC lighting and everyone watching

Erm, how did everybody miss this? What exactly do you intend to do with Ms Gillan and a TARDIS that requires privacy?! :unsure:

I would show her the wonders of the universe, she will experience joy beyond belief, ecstasy beyond imagination

and then!!!! .............. then there will be a photo shoot ;) lol

id prefer it to be a photo studio with the tardis perhaps, not out in the open with the EC lighting and everyone watching
Erm, how did everybody miss this? What exactly do you intend to do with Ms Gillan and a TARDIS that requires privacy?! :unsure:
I would show her the wonders of the universe, she will experience joy beyond belief, ecstasy beyond imagination

You do realise what will happen now. Yvie will be looking after Karen.

You do realise what will happen now. Yvie will be looking after Karen.

im gonna have to come disguised in costume to all events from now on arnt I to avoid being savaged by the "pre game knockout" or the "milk tray man" lol

ok im gonna try to keep a low profile lol, Mr photo shoot doesnt want to look foolish in his shoots or around the guests (any more than being me already provides)

I have never pre-booked shoot and talk tickets before but had to when I saw this. However I do have a couple of questions as the registration process was rather confusing.

Firstly when I registered my Mastercard it asked for an issue number, I didn't think Mastercard's had issue numbers? I input the first four didgits of my card as the issue number as they also appear on the front of the card a second time but not in the raised font like the 16 digit number. Can someone tell me if this is right? I got the e-mail receipt through so am assuming the purchase did go through.

Also slightly confused about this programme thing I receive. So I take the ticket to the show and they give me a programme for it?

It says the programme also includes entry to the show so I don't have to buy a ticket on the door like I have the last couple of years?

Sorry if these seem like really dumb questions, hoping somone can help me out.

I have never pre-booked shoot and talk tickets before but had to when I saw this. However I do have a couple of questions as the registration process was rather confusing.

Firstly when I registered my Mastercard it asked for an issue number, I didn't think Mastercard's had issue numbers? I input the first four didgits of my card as the issue number as they also appear on the front of the card a second time but not in the raised font like the 16 digit number. Can someone tell me if this is right? I got the e-mail receipt through so am assuming the purchase did go through.

Also slightly confused about this programme thing I receive. So I take the ticket to the show and they give me a programme for it?

It says the programme also includes entry to the show so I don't have to buy a ticket on the door like I have the last couple of years?

same happened to me when I paid by my Mastercard , would not process without an issue number -will have to wait and see if it appears on statement .