Where is everyone coming from

if there is one noisy person in the 5.30am train i will personaly have to gaffertape there mouth shut...

I take it you'll be stocking up on gaffertape the week leading up to LFCC? :P

its just a stable in the bag for lfcc im afrade, itll be worse if im on late shift the night before lol...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glasgow, either by train or bus. Last year did the 10 hour bus trip and wasn't to bad going cause I slept but going home was so boaring lol

It's around half that via a Virgin train. Trying to read the signs of platforms is lol at the speed it goes.

Glasgow, either by train or bus. Last year did the 10 hour bus trip and wasn't to bad going cause I slept but going home was so boaring lol

It's around half that via a Virgin train. Trying to read the signs of platforms is lol at the speed it goes.

I did look into Virgin but the cheap tickets are the worse times:)

Bus wasn't to bad last time I just slept lol and more money to spend at event:)

I am coming from worcestershire, england x my 1st time at the LFCC :-)

Oh you're gonna have a great experience! I've missed a few years, but can't wait for July to get here! :D

Me too. Im so excited as im a huge back to the future fan and I have already paid and booked photoshoots with lea and christopher from BTTF :) Was hoping for an appearance by the fox but who knows. He has a habit of just dropping in on cons x

Sunny Spalding in Lincs :lol:

My mam lives in Spalding, and I'm coming from Peterborough (Paston).

Going to be in London from the wednesday night though as planning to geek it up at the Potter Premiere on Thursday first.

I shall be venturing to the Epicness that is LFCC 2011 from

*DRUM ROLLS*

Weymouth, Dorset!

Currently unknown how I shall be getting there. But hopefully family member shall be driving me up.

Going to be my very first con, so still a bit nervey about the whole thing and hoping to have my ticket bought and paid for before the end of the day.

Hoping to go dressed as Tony Stark, the LEGENDARY ironman. If not that, I may try something Whovian :lol:

I shall be venturing to the Epicness that is LFCC 2011 from

*DRUM ROLLS*

Weymouth, Dorset!

Currently unknown how I shall be getting there. But hopefully family member shall be driving me up.

Going to be my very first con, so still a bit nervey about the whole thing and hoping to have my ticket bought and paid for before the end of the day.

Hoping to go dressed as Tony Stark, the LEGENDARY ironman. If not that, I may try something Whovian :YAHOO:

I LOVE Weymouth! :D I'm from Somerset, so I'm not far away from you :YAHOO: