Thank You

InYourHonour

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you to Mark and Jason for all your hard work and for bringing us fantastic guests. Thanks to Too Tall and all of the crew for organising things so well and for answering our questions.

The guests seemed quite relaxed and laid back and it was good to see them spending so much time at the parties (but I do wish people would remember that we are not supposed to ask for photos at the parties as the guests were being hounded quite a lot which was unfair and they are too polite to say no).

The Gold Pass drinks reception was lovely even if a little bizarre to see Michael and Alex walk in straight from their journey, good on them for that!

The photo shoots and signings all went well for us and the guest encounter we did with Jodelle was great fun also.

Lots of fun memories to take home and met lots of cool peeps like Lisa, Becky, Amy and Sinead you guys are fantastic! Loved chatting to Nutty Emma whose enthusiasm is infectious, loved seeing Jemma aka Rose in her fab outfits as always! Nice to chat to the very tall Alex who I thought was cosplaying Jasper. Nice to meet Julia from Scotland, we had a look for you round about lunchtime but didn't see you. Lovely to see our friends from Italy and Germany and to the girl who has a slight Geordie accent who we met in the guest encounter with Bronson last year, I am sorry that I don't know your name but it was lovely to see you again! Enjoyed chatting with the 2 girls who both had amazing Twi tattoos! It was great chatting to everyone really.

We have our tickets for October and look forward to supporting these events for as long as you guys are able to run them. Thanks again for everything :WINCE:

I had the best time ever.. Ssoooo gutted that I had to leave at 6pm as I am on 7 nightshifts starting now (ouch!!! :WINCE: )

I really cant fault anything (other than my AWFUL hangover Saturday which I am holding the wine reception staff entirely responsible ;) ) the whole event Ran v smoothly.. Crew was great.. All the guests were actually lovely!!!! My particular favourite being Daniel :wub: I now have a full on fangirl crush going on, so thanks for that!!!!

Bring on ET6, now just need to decide whether to go silver or gold?!?

Thanks so much ME!

xx

Thank you all very much for all the hard work, it was a fabulous weekend. I loved all the guests and the crew were fantastic as ever. It was my friend Amy's first ET and she's hopefully coming back for more. It was great seeing my friends again and seeing new ones. I look forward to ET6!!! :smile:

Thank you to Mark and Jason for all your hard work and for bringing us fantastic guests. Thanks to Too Tall and all of the crew for organising things so well and for answering our questions.

The guests seemed quite relaxed and laid back and it was good to see them spending so much time at the parties (but I do wish people would remember that we are not supposed to ask for photos at the parties as the guests were being hounded quite a lot which was unfair and they are too polite to say no).

*Like*

Have to agree - was a fantastic event and the guests were brilliant - they got really involved. But I have to say it did make me uncomfortable watching them be swarmed for hours. Alex was a machine last night, for over two hours straight he just posed and smiled - poor guy must have been half blind by the time he left. I understand people want mementoes but that's what the photo sessions are for and I do wonder if some of the guests would have stayed a little longer if they weren't being snapped all the time. It's a time to chill out, hang and chat.

That being said - my friend and I had a fantastic time and have upgraded fro ET6! Can't wait to do it all over again in October!

I was one of the crew with Alex last night, he was the one who wanted to allow the photographs to be taken, but he did have a little break and a sit down for a while to rest his eyes.

He said everyone was so friendly and the atmosphere was so good, he didnt want to say no to any photos.

Both he and Mike said they thought the attendees were very respectful and friendly :D

AMAZING weekend!!! Great time has been had by all of my group that came and we all want to come to ET6 (just need to find the money) also wanted to give a big thank You to the crew member organising the photoshoot A queue's!!! her queuing system was fantastic and worked really well!! I loved it!!! So big well done and thanx to her,!!! Also big thanx to Jason and MarK for their hard work and for the amazing crew they have working with them!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was one of the crew with Alex last night, he was the one who wanted to allow the photographs to be taken, but he did have a little break and a sit down for a while to rest his eyes.

He said everyone was so friendly and the atmosphere was so good, he didnt want to say no to any photos.

Both he and Mike said they thought the attendees were very respectful and friendly :YAHOO:

Hey Rhi, I had a nice chat with your husband on Sunday, he is a lovely chap.

Re the photos at the party, I was speaking of Sat night with Jodelle and Michael, it's good that Alex was happy to have his photo done but we are told in our Ticket Letter this is a no, no so we never ever ask.

• Moderators

I think the only problem with guests deciding it's ok, as nice as that is, is that there will always be those who still go by what they've been told i.e. no photos, and therefore miss out because others try it.

I just feel a bit bad for them really, as it's those who respect the rules that often end up with less.

Exactly! As is always the way, there arent supposed to be any photographs outside of the photoshoot room. So, thankyou for respecting that, it is appreciated. :YAHOO:

At the start of the Sunday party, we didnt allow photographs, but then Alex said that it was okay to take them. It was his decision not ours.

David that is very true.

I believe that it was after Davey had made announcement at the Sunday party and said thankyou for attending Eternal Twilight 5 etc and officially closed the con that Alex allowed the photos.

Thankyou so, so much had the best weekend ever!! So many funny memories and the guests were as brilliant as brilliant can be!! :D and thankyou for Daniel! he was so funny and sweet especially during his guest encounter and when he was signing me and my friends autographs he was really engaged in chatting with us and drawing vampire fangs with his auto :D !! So yeah thankyou and were definatley coming to ET6!! :lol:

All I can do is repeat what everyone else has already said - we had an amazing weekend and can't wait until ET6. We are always too shy to speak to the guests at parties anyway (*kicks herself for being so soft*) - and to approach while they are already surrounded really puts us off. But we are happy to be in the same party and admire from a distance - lol :blush:

Only EIGHT MONTHS to wait :blink::WINCE:

All I have to say is I had an absolutely, well and truely, completely and utterly amazing time. Was absolutely fab. Can't wait till ET6 already have my tickets so yay.

Oops I missed out on the pics this on Sunday night with Alex as I hadn't realised he'd said he didn't mind. Oh well. I got a picture of Michael in the party but not like one where I'd asked him to pose or anything. It was just a general party picture which he just happened to be in *whistles*

(It was really late on Sunday night Sam, he wasnt going to do any photos all night but changed his mind after 11pm - or thereabouts - he said it was cos he was so relaxed and impressed with the attendees)

Awww bless him he's such a sweetie and so funny in the talks. Hey I was still down at 1am but was too busy spending the night taking pictures of you, Kev, and other random pics lmao. Tell Kev thanks for adding me on facebook too, but he loves Paul more than me as he's had him on there for ages. He only added me today :smile:

Edited by naurarwen_fangorn

What can I say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

How do ETs manage to get better and better! It's such an escape and I need it so I can tell you how much all the work that goes into it is appreciated!

Yeah I asked Alex's minder if pics were ok and she said he said yeah so I got one - he wasn't being mobbed :D