Hallowhedon 2 Schedule

showmasters

What is a guest encounter?

Thank you

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=57757

There's a good explanation here at the bottom of the first post :P

Wow that seems mega confusing.

I don't think i will be able to bid i will have no idea what i am doing. lol

I am going to just focus on meeting and getting my photo with Tony i think, lol hopefully i will not mess that up!

Thank you

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Honestly, it's not that difficult :P

Plus if you are confused once you've been there and had a look at the sheets, do ask a crew member. They'll help.

Don't want you missing out just because you might think it's confusing :poki:

At current photoshoot prices you'd not really be spending any more to get a standard plus the photo shoots anyway, so you could always do that :P

Very true. Depending on if Tony is about (£3 more with all photoshoots) or not (£7 less than Silver), the only other difference really Silver offers would be a better seat for the talks. How much different I am not sure as any Silver purchase now would be in the last row of Silver anyway. Depends on how many Standards there are.

Also, unless it's changed, silvers also get a picture of all the guests attending (not to be confused with the group shoot)

Wow that seems mega confusing.

I don't think i will be able to bid i will have no idea what i am doing. lol

I am going to just focus on meeting and getting my photo with Tony i think, lol hopefully i will not mess that up!

Thank you

Agee with etmuse - it is much simpler in real life than reading about it.

Now that the schedule is up, have you figured out when all of your various photo/auto sessions will be?

yay - i;ve got all my photoshoots on saturday morning, so that means i dont need to worry too much about how i look on sunday morning and can have a few drinks at the saturday night party.

gonna make a few bids on guest encounters and fingers crossed.

only one more sleep !!!

Probably a silly question but i am guessing there is different places for the signings and photos for each guest? so you will know where to line up etc?
Assuming a similar layout to last time. All guests will be signing in the main hall. There will be two photoshoot rooms/areas. Last time one was almost right next to the signing hall, and the other was slightly futher away (less than a minute)

Edit: There are usually signs/arrows everywhere pointing out where to go.

Edited by 1of2

yay - i;ve got all my photoshoots on saturday morning, so that means i dont need to worry too much about how i look on sunday morning and can have a few drinks at the saturday night party.

gonna make a few bids on guest encounters and fingers crossed.

only one more sleep !!!

This was my reaction too, was worried about having to be ready for photos on both days!

Intrigued about the screening..

Edited by emmy141

• Moderators

I'm liking the idea of my nice, relaxed 'only 2 autos' Sunday morning. Breakfast, I'm looking at you... And yes, not having to worry what my hair looks like on Sunday (especially after I've mangled it for my Saturday costume) is a GOOD THING.

hi do you know when will it be confirmed whether tony will be there on sunday or not, also if he does stay for sunday, will the revised schedule be posted on here? wasnt planning to get there until mid morning monday but dont want to miss the photoshoot with him if he will only be there saturday, so trying to work out if i need to change my plans a bit.

also if tony does stay, any idea if the other actors will all be doing photoshots and autos on the sunday as well in case i dont make it at all on saturday.

hope that all made sense.

Edited by Ginnean

hi do you know when will it be confirmed whether tony will be there on sunday or not, also if he does stay for sunday, will the revised schedule be posted on here? wasnt planning to get there until mid morning monday but dont want to miss the photoshoot with him if he will only be there saturday, so trying to work out if i need to change my plans a bit.

also if tony does stay, any idea if the other actors will all be doing photoshots and autos on the sunday as well in case i dont make it at all on saturday.

I can't help with the Tony question but even if he is there on the Sunday and the schedule is changed as a result of that, usually all guests that are there both days will be available for autographs and have photoshoots on both days. If you are arriving mid-morning (you put Monday but I am guessing Sunday?) though then chances are that you will miss some photoshoots as they always tend to start at 9am.

Sorry, Too Tall said they were still working on that, so we wont know until a revised one is posted, or given that late time now, it may just be in your reg packs tomorrow.

Come on put me out of my misery! What was the screening??

Hope you all had fun

Band Candy with a hilarious commentary from Tony and Robin. A lot of which involved Tony giggling a lot, Buffy impersonations with multiple requests for Angel to remove his pants, a discussion about Kristine Sutherlands legs, and so on...