showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Heres the schedule for the weekend.

HW-SatAM.jpg

HW-SatPM.jpg

HW-SunAM.jpg

HW-SunPM.jpg

HW-groups.jpg

The group shot is not included in your ticket price but will be on sale at the reg desk over the weekend. We are still working on a few details so the price will be confirmed soon.

Anthony Head will now be with us Sunday morning.

An updated schedule will be available at the show.

He will be signing...

Groups K, L, M, N and O will now be called on Sunday morning for signing instead of Saturday afternoon.

He will have a photo shoot...

Groups J, K, L, M, N and O will now be called on Sunday morning. His photo shoot is 11:00-11:45

Other changed made to allow for this....

Jewel - Sunday photo shoot now 10:15-11:00

Robin - Sunday photo shoot now 10:45-11:30

Jewel - Group E will now be called for autographs at 11:00

Robin - Group F will now be called for autographs at 11:30

Thanks ;)

Edited by Too Tall

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!

Screening of what I wonder....A Giles/Ethan episode would be the obvious choice. I wouldn't be adverse to an episode of Firefly either. Of course with live commentary :D

;)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! One of my favourite episodes has both of those in it!!!! (crosses fingers!) ;):(

This weekend is going to be SO awesome!!!!! :YAHOO:

(Okay, got that out, will be all calm and crew-like now!) :D

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! One of my favourite episodes has both of those in it!!!! (crosses fingers!) :D;)

This weekend is going to be SO awesome!!!!! ;)

(Okay, got that out, will be all calm and crew-like now!) :(

Assuming you men Buffy episodes, I would guess Band Candy would be the most popular out of the three. Although I like Halloween and A New Man as well.

And The Dark Age! :D

I like all 4, definitely would prefer a Buffy ep to a Firefly ep, fingers crossed!

I forgot that episode. Oops ;)

Edit: And I while I would prefer Firefly I would be quite happy with Buffy.

Now if only there was space for two rooms, two seperate screenings and we could just pick which one to attend. I don't mind sitting in a room on my own with Jewel and Alan, watching an episode, with them commentating ;)

Edited by 1of2

so many letters lol

if was to come on the sunday would I still get it all done, photos and autos? humm. looks like possibly depending on the group no id get and tony's schedule.

also anyway I could reserve a ticket for arriving sunday if thats what I decide to do? long shot I know, but if its silver I go for it might sell out on the saturday?

so many letters lol

if was to come on the sunday would I still get it all done, photos and autos? humm. looks like possibly depending on the group no id get and tony's schedule.

also anyway I could reserve a ticket for arriving sunday if thats what I decide to do? long shot I know, but if its silver I go for it might sell out on the saturday?

I would expect you would be allowed to take part in all the photo sessions on the sunday and collect any qutographs you may want. Currently it appears you won't see Anthony Head at all. Obviously you would miss out on the various talk/screening that are on the Saturday only.

About 20 silver left at Yvie's last update. I have no idea how many just turn up on the day. I think you would be fine for standard.

so many letters lol

At current photoshoot prices you'd not really be spending any more to get a standard plus the photo shoots anyway, so you could always do that :D

The group shot is not included in your ticket price but will be on sale at the reg desk over the weekend. We are still working on a few details so the price will be confirmed soon.

Also...we aren't 100% sure of Tony's availability on the Sunday so the schedule currently reflects that. Should Tony be available for the Sunday, the schedule will change so please keep an eye out for these changes.

Thanks ;)

aha,

but i was told the group shot is included in the gold ticket price like it was last year........ :D

Edited by DavidB

• Moderators

Heres the schedule for the weekend.

~~~

Thanks ;)

aha,

but i was told the group shot is included in the gold ticket price like it was last year........ :D

If you were told that, then whoever told you it hadn't checked their facts first, sorry... The event last year was the last one where a group shot was included in gold price.

At current photoshoot prices you'd not really be spending any more to get a standard plus the photo shoots anyway, so you could always do that :D

Very true. Depending on if Tony is about (£3 more with all photoshoots) or not (£7 less than Silver), the only other difference really Silver offers would be a better seat for the talks. How much different I am not sure as any Silver purchase now would be in the last row of Silver anyway. Depends on how many Standards there are.