;)

We are very pleased to announce our very first guest for The Hub 6:

James Marsters: Captain John

captainjohnhart1.jpg

:P

I'm so happy i could die. :clap:

I'll be there with bells on. WOO.

<3

Given that I've already got my ticket and booked the hotel room... I reckon I'll be there!

Let's make sure to wrap James up in lots of bubble wrap and cotton wool for a good few days before he's supposed to fly out this time :P

amazing first guest, I really can't wait to meet him, thanks Showmasters and Massive Events :wub:

Given that I've already got my ticket and booked the hotel room... I reckon I'll be there!

Let's make sure to wrap James up in lots of bubble wrap and cotton wool for a good few days before he's supposed to fly out this time :D

We'll even make sure to punch a few breathing holes into the bubble wrap. You know, just for good measure. :WINCE:

I'll be there, with a friend if James turns up this time in a shared hotel room, if he doesn't come I guess that I'll get the train in from Coventry when I come and not stay overnight.

Here's hoping that James stays healthy , injury free and without work commitments for those few days in May 2011 at least.

Arghhhh, the temptation! I don't normally go to Hub conventions, but I didn't go to Hallowhedon, and I really want to meet him. *gnashes teeth*

Arghhhh, the temptation! I don't normally go to Hub conventions, but I didn't go to Hallowhedon, and I really want to meet him. *gnashes teeth*

I'm in the same position, but I'm not sure I want to risk buying a ticket for only one guest just to have him cancel. :P

Now, if Freema Agyeman were announced... :wub:

I'm a firm believer in only going to a con because you love the show. There's always alot of love at Hub cons cos of the dedicated fan base and I hope it will continue to be a Hub con rather than a Star con.

I'm a firm believer in only going to a con because you love the show. There's always alot of love at Hub cons cos of the dedicated fan base and I hope it will continue to be a Hub con rather than a Star con.

Much as I'm looking forward to meeting James Marsters for the first time, I couldn't agree more. :)

What a top character and a really good guest - he is just lovely and great with all the fans. I've forgotten how many times I've met him and it's always good.

Looking forward to it already.

Oh, I totally agree. I do like Torchwood, but not as much as, say, Supernatural or True Blood, and I haven't been to the other Hub cons, so would feel like a bit of an outsider if I did go. I normally only go to cons if I'm completely into the show (the financial investment has to be taken into account as well). But it's James Marsters! You can't blame me for being a bit tempted. ;)