latest Guest Announcement - Julia Jones

showmasters

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Photos can't be guaranteed unfortunately - primarily because they might not be sourced, but also quantity too.

If that's something you want then I advise bringing your own. It could be the case that some may be available, either from ME or the dealers, but I wouldn't rely on it.

Good news on the wolf front!!

Wouldn't worry about if she is going to be both at ET4 & ET5, only time will tell. It's good to have a full rosta of guests now at this event that is happening in just over a month than keeping her back for an event next year.

ET5 is ages away and SM will have plenty of time to invite other guests.

I know someone was looking for a Seth & Leah joint picture. I put these together, I haven't photoshopped in years so they are pretty simple.

It's the promo photos joined on a single background, one version is plain the other has their names. I did it on a 5x8 inch background so save the picture to a memory stick/card and take it down to jessops and print out if your interested.

The Seth promo shot is super hard to source as decent quality!

Without names HERE

With names HERE

I know someone was looking for a Seth & Leah joint picture. I put these together, I haven't photoshopped in years so they are pretty simple.

It's the promo photos joined on a single background, one version is plain the other has their names. I did it on a 5x8 inch background so save the picture to a memory stick/card and take it down to jessops and print out if your interested.

Without names HERE

With names HERE

looks very cool!

Take a brand new silver sharpie with you to make sure you get a clean auto :D

Without names HERE

With names HERE

Thanks. :blush: