who would be your perfect replacement guests?!

Miss Ragamuffin

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love for them to bring Jamie back but I doubt they will so soon

haha aww you and Charlie I hope they get him back one day just for you!

TBF I don't even care about so soon I'd rather them get jamie than try and get jackson or something only for him to bail at the last minute and cat man is the replacement lol

TBF i'm seeing charlie in october, and i speak to him via email...he just makes cons a bloody laugh IMO but i KNOW Im super super biased

Obviously i'd love Jackson or Ashley.

Realistically, maybe Xavier.

Hell, i'd even be happy with Cainan Wiebe, even though pretty much no one else will know who he is.

All the guests turn out to be fun, no matter who is there, so as long as we get replacements, that's what matters :YAHOO:

I love for them to bring Jamie back but I doubt they will so soon

haha aww you and Charlie I hope they get him back one day just for you!

TBF I don't even care about so soon I'd rather them get jamie than try and get jackson or something only for him to bail at the last minute and cat man is the replacement lol

TBF i'm seeing charlie in october, and i speak to him via email...he just makes cons a bloody laugh IMO but i KNOW Im super super biased

At the end of the day - each cancellation / new guest isn't going to be to everyones cup of tea! Like I said in the other post, I'd personally be disappointed if Charlie was a replacement guest but thats only because I've now met him twice..... Other people would jump at the chance to meet Charlie for the first time/meet him again.

My perfect guestlist isn't the same as everyone elses..... so people will always be disappointed.

Cam was a first time to meet guest for me - as Jodelle would have been also :)

Mine are probably the most unlikely guests to get but I have hope :)

Ashley and Jackson <3

I wouldn't mind any Cullen but these two are the only ones I'm desperate for!

I wouldn't mind some repeats (like Jamie etc) but I would prefer people I haven't met (I only went to ET3, so I didn't meet Ashley :D )

Perfect? Hmmmmm..... Robert Pattinson! Realistic?.....Hmmmmmmm. just about anyone else.

Not really picky......I think Jackson would be interesting and cool.....

I am an older fan so maybe meeting "Charlie" would be cool!

We'll just have to wait and see....

:D