Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder

Sarah_Cullen

Hi Showmasters,

Please can you try and get these gorgeous gentlemen to your con! They are not against coming to the UK (my friends saw them in London at a signing, and they were going to be in the UK again this weekend until they had to cancel for work related reasons). They are a real pull for ticket sales, and I know there are a lot of disapointed people out there who were supposed to see them this weekend, who would do anything to see them, especially when a well organised and amazing bunch of people like you guys are running it!!!!

Please Showmasters! :firedevil:

Xxx

Im one of those dissapointed fans suppossed to see them this weekend!!! please please can u get at least one of them, im not fussy xx

Me too and disappointed is not the word! I cried like baby on Monday! Ian is pretty much my number one person so it hit me like a punch in the chest tbh :unsure:

So yes, pllleeaseeee try for Ian and Paul! They do <3 the fans and are sooooo lovely. Theyd stay and meet every single one of us if they could.....was like that in London in June.

So much love for them :D

xxxx

I'm not going to lie I'd take either really not fussy Vampire Diaries guests will be the main draw for me attending this I love Supernatural but I want Vampire Diaries cast so as soon as they announce some good guests I'll purchase a ticket

I doubt he will have time to read it, but I sent Ian a link to the main Roadhouse 2 website asking him (and Paul) to please come to Roadhouse as we were all so disapointed this weekend was cancelled!

I thought it was worth a shot even if it was an incredibly long one! Lol!

Xxx

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...