Sign in to follow this  
TRUKid

Today!

I can't believe how heavy my suitcase is! Just trying to remember the last minute things that I forgot yesterday. I've already found 4 things I had forgotton! lol

Will be leaving the house at 9 to be at the train station for 10.30 just incase the bus is full and i have to wait for the next one! Knowing my luck that is what would happen. :D

leaving in 22 mins! he he he *EXCITED* gabber gabber, wooooooo. Ok, calm down now. lol

I can't believe how heavy my suitcase is! Just trying to remember the last minute things that I forgot yesterday. I've already found 4 things I had forgotton! lol

Will be leaving the house at 9 to be at the train station for 10.30 just incase the bus is full and i have to wait for the next one! Knowing my luck that is what would happen. :P

I'll see you at the train station :YAHOO:

Nixter my case is really heavy too! Im dreading any stairs at the small stations Im changing at. I cant lift it at all lol. Thank god for pull along handles

I have to work first, and then take my daughter to my parents, today is already dragging and it's only 9.15am. I wish I could speed up time, I want to be there already.

Today indeed! I just looked at my countdown while checking something else on the same document and it says zero, heehee.

Now to scramble through another couple of hours of work then race home and finish packing...

I love the feeling of excitement pre-con

Hope you guys have an amazing time

I hope you all have a really awful time :P ha! No seriously guys have fuuuun! Can't wait to see all of your pictures! :thumbup: