ANY NEW GUESTS STILL COMING OR NOT?

LJGreen

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, true enough. Special mention for his role in The X-Files.:firedevil:

and his upcoming role in Dr Who which he is filming at the moment.

Oooh, really? Is this the American episode that starts the new season?

I'm not sure but he is another signing my SPN box set next week!! He is in everything and always quite good though

The US filming takes place in November, brain thinks its midish time rather then beginning.

Oh and he's Crowley in Supernatural who was a big story in season 6! (actually every ones does its not SPN without big story lines).

Oh and he was in Leverage.

The US filming takes place in November, brain thinks its midish time rather then beginning.

Oh and he's Crowley in Supernatural who was a big story in season 6! (actually every ones does its not SPN without big story lines).

Oh and he was in Leverage.

He's great as sterling in leverage, well as he is filming Dr Who this week he must be in the UK version.

Wow I did not know he was doing Dr Who Cool!!!

He had mentioned sometime ago now that that was the one show he would love to do. I contacted them about a year to two years ago with the suggestion, maybe they listened or just realised what they were missin.

x :dance:

As for the security services and police I can only go on Spooks and The Bill and say its getting fairly equal rather then male dominated.

My oldest Brother was a D.S. in the Met and the majority of female operatives and officers are in low ranked positions. Very few are in high ranked positions in comparison to men.

I always found Tosh more of a Tom Boy like character.

Hi All

well Hallowhedon 2 is fast approaching and i keep checking and still we have also 4 guests what are people's thoughts do you think we will still get 5 maybe 6 guests ? if we dont get a guest announced by Monday then its looking really doubtful will wel get anymore what does everyone else think who's going thoughts on this and what are showmasters thoughts any hint of an gust announcement to put doubters at rest!?

Hi All

well Hallowhedon 2 is fast approaching and i keep checking and still we have also 4 guests what are people's thoughts do you think we will still get 5 maybe 6 guests ? if we dont get a guest announced by Monday then its looking really doubtful will wel get anymore what does everyone else think who's going thoughts on this and what are showmasters thoughts any hint of an gust announcement to put doubters at rest!?

Well, ET4 got two surprise guests at the con. I'm still hopeful :)

Surpriseguests, that is not really a good strategy if you want to sell tickets...

I'm not sure about that. It allows any organiser to make vague hints and not loose out too much if the plans don't work out (and since it let fans hype themselves up, its the fans fault if disappointed)

And also plays on the 'if you don't come you wont know who you're missing until its too late' fear - can you really take the chance on not going?

Adding Arthur Darvill at the 11th hour to Bad Wolf was a great guest announcement, but I doubt it added many last minute sales. Had he been the surprise though people would certainly have talked about it.

But that example probably proves your point too, it didn't appear that many did buy tickets for the surprise guest promise for that one, who turned out to be John Lesson.

Surprise guests are nothing new at cons. I agree a surprise is nice, but I agree it doesn't help ticket sales and if you collect your autographs on personal items you don't know to bring them.

I hope we get another guest for Hallowhedon 2, even if its not a big name.

From what has been said about ET4, only one was a surprise guest and the other was a very very late replacement for a guest who had to return home because of work. From what has been posted, the second one was pure luck as he was in the country and wasn't even at the Friday evenings events. It proves that Massive Events do indeed try to the very last second!

I get people's frustrations about only having 4 guests, but can't we at least try to show some enthusiasm for the ones already announced? I feel kinda bad for ME and also the guests that so many are moaning or simply spending so much time speculating about new guests. Although I'd obviously love more guests, I'm still exited to see Anthony and co, meet my friends and enjoy the event in general.

Keep some focus, is all I'm saying! :P

I get people's frustrations about only having 4 guests, but can't we at least try to show some enthusiasm for the ones already announced? I feel kinda bad for ME and also the guests that so many are moaning or simply spending so much time speculating about new guests. Although I'd obviously love more guests, I'm still exited to see Anthony and co, meet my friends and enjoy the event in general.

Keep some focus, is all I'm saying! :P

I paid up as soon as Jewel announced she was going, i could die happy just to meet her and Alan as this is the nearest to a Firefly con i have without crossing to the US.