Cosplay

ooh Ramona! Wicked! I have a few Scott Pilgrim costumes I could do if you wanted some pics on sunday? I have his 1st, 3rd/4th and 5th/6th fight costumes :)

I found a decent pistol on a bb website. Ebay had nothing toy-wise. �15 is pretty good.

I found somewhere that sells the charms for it too :blush:

Awesome! I am working on her delivery girl costume and the one she wears for Lucas Lee (2nd fight)

I have looked everywhere for this bloomin pistol! Cheapest I can find is $115 which seems way too much. I have found the charms on Etsy but think it will be cheaper to try make my own, not that I have any experience in that, I might just have to draw them on a piece of cardboard and dangle them from the end =p

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, my cosplay plans for LFCC are changing every other day it seems... BUT the current plan stands at: Giselle!Animated (Enchanted) and Lara Croft: Legend.

Giselle!Animated is a definite, Lara is a maybe and that plan may change as it is for a small group.

I also realllllly want to do a comic character, as I was going to do Phoenix for EMS but of course that didn't happen. xD Bah, not enough time! Lol.

I did plan on Amy Pond-ing for the whole weekend, but I'm sure there will be many an Amy and I want to do some other things...

Although Amy will probably weasel her way in there somewhere

*ponder*

Just looked at your profile pic

Amy Pond looks fine to me!! :wub:

:blush::firedevil::WAVE:

But... I do Amy allllll the time and at an event as big as LFCC I really fancy trying something else.

(I'm sure she'll make an appearance though xD)

@the person thinking on doing Lara..Do it :)

Moi? I'm already half way through making Legend!Lara :) So it is just a case of whether I wear it to LFCC or whether it gets replaced with something else, as I am very prone to changing my mind last minute! Hehe.

Yeah thats where I found the charms hehe

We cant advertise on here, so if you want a link to the pistol tweet me, campy pants rob, with underscores between :)

That would be amazing thankyou =]

I have a twitter but made it so long ago I don't even remember my login!

Facebook? www.facebook.com/LaTuaCantanteXX

So, my cosplay plans for LFCC are changing every other day it seems... BUT the current plan stands at: Giselle!Animated (Enchanted) and Lara Croft: Legend.

Giselle!Animated is a definite, Lara is a maybe and that plan may change as it is for a small group.

I also realllllly want to do a comic character, as I was going to do Phoenix for EMS but of course that didn't happen. xD Bah, not enough time! Lol.

I did plan on Amy Pond-ing for the whole weekend, but I'm sure there will be many an Amy and I want to do some other things...

Although Amy will probably weasel her way in there somewhere

*ponder*

You'd better be doing Giselle on the Sunday! I NEED to see that!

I have delayed my Super!Hoodie from Misfits costume now.

For this event I will hopefully have a Babydoll from Sucker Punch costume done.

Yes thats right, me...a guy...

I thought 1) the costumes in that movie are too cool to pass up and 2) girls cosplay as guys all the time at these events. Time to take some of that back and have a go myself :wub:

Means wearing heels though :wub:

Epic. I love it when people Cross-Play.

Also when you mentioned Rocket's costume I remembered that my gf wants to cosplay her but is putting it off right now for the same reasons as you, that one's gonna be tricky.

I'll be 2 versions of Ariel this time round. I'm putting together a disney group for the Saturday and will be wearing my wedding Ariel for a 2nd time after wearing it at expo. On sunday I will either be in her nightgown or I'll be her mermaid form. All depends on money and time :D

I'm really happy about it though, because my BF will be Prince Eric on one day then doing Marty McFly on the other. ;)

Doing one that may look like a crossplay to the unenlightened :thumbup: . Bridget from Guilty Gear. (for the uninformed, yes it's a he, it's a long running joke on the internet that people are shocked to find Samus is a girl and Bridget is a boy) Only have a crappy pic from a webcam but will take better ones later. snapshot3.jpg

I forget to put on the gloves, but I've got some sorta stretchy lace fingerless ones like the character. His crosses aren't as good as the game either, so I settled for gold vinyl ones riveted on. Obviously going to be wearing makeup and not looking so bleh at the con though.

Edited by Konata

I'll be going for a traditional (let's say traditional, not boring B)) Wonder Woman for one of the days with LisaMarie as my crime fighting partner. Though I've just realised this means I'm not going to be wearing a whole lot so might have to rethink this...especially as my brother's coming too.

Okay. After much deliberation I've just e-mailed the local cosplay store here to get a commision *I would LOVE to do the costume myself but I honestly don't have the skill or time to get it ready* and they've offered the entire costume to me for an insanely reasonable price. B)

So, since it's now set in stone (I'll be getting fitted soon) the two cosplays that I, Victoria Wild, will be doing for LFCC 2011 are:

classic.jpg

and

taki-in-soul-calibur-4-jpg.jpg

You would not believe how much they are comissioning the catsuit and leg and arm pieces for..it's nae even funny :D

Yep... thanks to Jade (bewarethepossums) my costume plans have now changed AGAIN. B)

(I did say that they tend to change quite a lot...)

I shall be Supergirl on Saturday and then either Giselle or Lara Croft on Sunday, I don't quite know yet...

Yep... thanks to Jade (bewarethepossums) my costume plans have now changed AGAIN. B)

(I did say that they tend to change quite a lot...)

I shall be Supergirl on Saturday and then either Giselle or Lara Croft on Sunday, I don't quite know yet...

Giselle Giselle Giselleeeeee!

Traditional Wonder Woman is the best costume, the jacket she is sporting in the comics thesedays is a traversty! Superheroes should not wear jackets!!

I'll be going for a traditional (let's say traditional, not boring B)) Wonder Woman for one of the days with LisaMarie as my crime fighting partner. Though I've just realised this means I'm not going to be wearing a whole lot so might have to rethink this...especially as my brother's coming too.

i'm coming as Babydoll from Zac Snyder's Suckerpunch, very anime like, is anyone elsse coming as a suckerpunch girl? totally want to get a picture with the whole crew! :)

There are another 2 Babydolls going that I know of, 1 is me B)

As for the other girls, no idea. Seems Babydoll is he one to do/most do-able. I would of done Rocket but damn does she wear odd stuff.

One day I will.

But so far I have the major stuff I need for Babydoll. Managed to order the charms for her gun today :)