Cosplay

I got the top for my Nevada Lara today! I'm now only missing wig, accessories and trousers. Still not sure if it's for this event but since we're talking Lara... :blink:

Do itttt.

And I'll whip out:

28495_10150198637070109_887575108_12561887_1344173_n.jpg

Not body confident AT ALL but it'd make for an epic photo with you.

Really want to get Legend finished..so far this is all I have:

28495_10150198637060109_887575108_12561886_8074946_n.jpg

:D

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I WAS planning on wearing my A.A. Harley Quinn on the Saturday like last year... but not really sure on that now due to a few issues :/

Sunday - I am DEFINATELY taking Dark Reign/Avengers Ms Marvel aka Karla 'Moonstone' Sofen. :)

I really really can't wait! It's been WAY too long! D:

Not sure yet, IF my mandalorian armor is done by then I MAY bring it. But considering that all of the armor plates are done in metal it's quite heavy. Something I have to consider as I'm flying from Denmark. However when I have an idea of the final weight closer to the event, I may decide to bring it, but we'll see. If not, I'll probably just come cosplaying myself :huh:

Gonna do a musician :borg: guess away...

Was gonna be the swatzica shirt but I didn't want to cause offense so it'll be a different costume :).

Well I would have guessed Sid Vicious from your avatar but you said musician so I have no clue who you're coming as!!! (btw I'm a massive pistols fan so I can get away with that statement!! :WINCE: )

Gonna do a musician ;) guess away...

Was gonna be the swatzica shirt but I didn't want to cause offense so it'll be a different costume :).

Well I would have guessed Sid Vicious from your avatar but you said musician so I have no clue who you're coming as!!! (btw I'm a massive pistols fan so I can get away with that statement!! :P )

Ahaha. Yeah. I'm going to attempt a female Vicious...getting tips from a Sex Pistols forum atm in the vague hope some of the Sex Pistols Experience come along and offer advice.

So far, I've had 2 replies from Kid Vicious.. :WINCE: Closest thing to the real deal aha.

Original idea since like..last year was Lady Gaga but tbh I'd rather do something thats not been attempted before. :borg:

I was supposed to be going to another event soon which zapped my money for LFCC but now we've decided not to go there I think a group of us will be aiming to go to this, much better. Now I'm all excited reading this thread.

I have no idea who I want to cosplay though, I have a few finished costumes that I've used before (some ready to wear again some that need re-doing (translation: I was super-skinny when I got my toon Poison Ivy bodice and there's no way I'll get into it now!).

Right now I'm thinking..

-I'd like to show off my Batwoman (Kate Kane) as I wore it for an event in America and it went down well, plus I love it and it's ready to wear.

-I made a Jessica Rabbit last year that I'm really proud of but didn't get to wear so I'd like to, but as your resident JR is going I don't want to step on any toes.

-I have my Codex (The Guild) costume that I wore to Collectormania which was such a pain to make that I'd like to get more use out of it.

-And then there's Poison Ivy (I do her kind of how Bruce Timm draws her for the comics and cartoons) but I need a new bodice.. and boot covers come to think of it.

-Or I'm extreamly tempted to try Arkham Asylum Ivy but only if I'm feeling brave what with the not wearing much. lol

-Oh and I saw someone is going as Sookie Stackhouse. Ever since someone at a con told me I looked like Jessica From True Blood (just as myelf) I've wanted to just buy a sun-dress, wear my fangs and cosplay her, so if someone was doing a group shoot of True Blood cosplay I'd be there. lol

Anyway, sorry for rambling when I'm new-ish to the forums but I'm all excited now and may have to go to the fabric shop down the road. lol

I was supposed to be going to another event soon which zapped my money for LFCC but now we've decided not to go there I think a group of us will be aiming to go to this, much better. Now I'm all excited reading this thread.

I have no idea who I want to cosplay though, I have a few finished costumes that I've used before (some ready to wear again some that need re-doing (translation: I was super-skinny when I got my toon Poison Ivy bodice and there's no way I'll get into it now!).

Right now I'm thinking..

-I'd like to show off my Batwoman (Kate Kane) as I wore it for an event in America and it went down well, plus I love it and it's ready to wear.

-I made a Jessica Rabbit last year that I'm really proud of but didn't get to wear so I'd like to, but as your resident JR is going I don't want to step on any toes.

-I have my Codex (The Guild) costume that I wore to Collectormania which was such a pain to make that I'd like to get more use out of it.

-And then there's Poison Ivy (I do her kind of how Bruce Timm draws her for the comics and cartoons) but I need a new bodice.. and boot covers come to think of it.

-Or I'm extreamly tempted to try Arkham Asylum Ivy but only if I'm feeling brave what with the not wearing much. lol

-Oh and I saw someone is going as Sookie Stackhouse. Ever since someone at a con told me I looked like Jessica From True Blood (just as myelf) I've wanted to just buy a sun-dress, wear my fangs and cosplay her, so if someone was doing a group shoot of True Blood cosplay I'd be there. lol

Anyway, sorry for rambling when I'm new-ish to the forums but I'm all excited now and may have to go to the fabric shop down the road. lol

oOOOOOOOOOH! I would LOVE to see a Batwoman!! I've always wanted to do Barbara Gordon but never had the mad skills needed to make her costume :smile:(

Right now I'm thinking..

YES do JESSICA :) I loves True Blood ... I love the VRA's police uniform (hides the face) I'd wear that if I could ever make that ....

My other love is M. Alice Legrow's Bizenghast if I had madskillz I'd make the 'Bone' dress- that is a DREAM for me :lol:

I can confirm, I will be cosplaying jessica Rabbit again this year, This time indeed it will be the sparkly performance dress. . i hope you all like me cosplaying jessica rabbit this time round lol XD, heres so progress for you all ^^

189219_10150117144192019_565907018_7144525_3620872_n.jpg

I can confirm, I will be cosplaying jessica Rabbit again this year, This time indeed it will be the sparkly performance dress. . i hope you all like me cosplaying jessica rabbit this time round lol XD, heres so progress for you all ^^

What can I say! :wub:

:blush::huh::whistling:

oOOOOOOOOOH! I would LOVE to see a Batwoman!! I've always wanted to do Barbara Gordon but never had the mad skills needed to make her costume :blush:(

I think Batwoman's a definite. I love that costume so need to use it more. I actually took my mum's friends' kids out for halloween just to have an excuse to wear it again. lol

It's funny you should mention Barbra Gordon. As I read your comment I was wearing my Bat-Symbol t-shirt and my reading glasses, which I chose because they made me feel like Barbra Gordon. lol ;-)

Oh wow, you were Jessica last time? I think I got a pic taken with you.

Edited by Konata

oOOOOOOOOOH! I would LOVE to see a Batwoman!! I've always wanted to do Barbara Gordon but never had the mad skills needed to make her costume :YAHOO:(

I think Batwoman's a definite. I love that costume so need to use it more. I actually took my mum's friends' kids out for halloween just to have an excuse to wear it again. lol

It's funny you should mention Barbra Gordon. As I read your comment I was wearing my Bat-Symbol t-shirt and my reading glasses, which I chose because they made me feel like Barbra Gordon. lol ;-)

Lol! spooky!

Can't wait to see batwoman!! I'm going as Michelle Pfeiffers catwoman on the saturday (my feet are gonna DIE....good job I'm doing my na'vi on the sunday...no shoes XD ) so we MUST get some photos!

Your Bat-universe costumes sound amazing! I'm a long time Batman geek so hope you don't mind if I grab a couple of snaps :)

oOOOOOOOOOH! I would LOVE to see a Batwoman!! I've always wanted to do Barbara Gordon but never had the mad skills needed to make her costume :YAHOO:(

Lol! spooky!

Can't wait to see batwoman!! I'm going as Michelle Pfeiffers catwoman on the saturday (my feet are gonna DIE....good job I'm doing my na'vi on the sunday...no shoes XD ) so we MUST get some photos!

Lol! spooky!

Well, now I know what day to wear which costume. Batwoman will be saturday so that we can look out for each other. ;-)

Your Bat-universe costumes sound amazing! I'm a long time Batman geek so hope you don't mind if I grab a couple of snaps :)

Of course! Remind me of this when you see me too so that I'll know who it is? (Then post the pics ;-))

I'm being told by friends to do the Jessica Rabbit so I guess that'll be sunday.

I'm still very tempted to do Arkham Ivy but I don't like changing during the day so I'll stick to one costume a day. Maybe work on Ivy for something else.

oOOOOOOOOOH! I would LOVE to see a Batwoman!! I've always wanted to do Barbara Gordon but never had the mad skills needed to make her costume ;)(

Lol! spooky!

YAYY PHOTOS XD!!!

Mark (last of the timelords)- Maybe you could come as Robin? then we could have a whole group! XD