Cosplay

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Christopher Lloyd being announced has changed my plans, will now be bringing my Marty Mcfly costume with me for a photoshoot :D

Still doing Super!Hoodie on the other day though.

I have to admit, it might change my plans too XD. I have Dr Brown planned for much later in the year.

I currently have leather Death Eater Lucius Malfoy for a massive Harry Potter group I'm organising to celebrate the release of the final part of DH.

On sunday it was a toss up between Horatio Caine (CSI Miami) or one of my anime costumes.

If I manage to make this one, which at the moment is rather unlikely but I can still plan for it, just in case, I'll probs end up using my Chuck Shurley and Ruby costumes (both Supernatural) since I already have them sorted and they're easy to transport.

Anyone else thinking about doing any SPN characters?

Xx

I will be dressing as Selene from Underworld. I've managed to get everything except the gauntlets sorted out so I should be ready by July.

Hubby will (hopefully) be coming as a Stargate SGU marine and a friend may be comng as Lorn from Angel.

A bit of a mixed bag!

Well, she won't let me show the full costume as she doesn't want anyone to see it until the day (I think she doesn't want to spoil her grand entrance :smile:) but here's the backpack.

It looks a little lopsided but that's just due to the material. When it's on it looks pretty good (especially as we don't have a clue as to what we're doing!) We did get a bit carried away, as we were originally just going to cover a box and we ended up with a working backpack with buckles etc (don't think I'd take it tombraiding though :smile: )

gfw3v7rv60lw_t.jpg

PS: Thanks for tips re the lara cosplay site btw. We've jacked up a pretty good gunbelt as well but I'm not allowed to show that due to the, er, special feature......

Edited by Starbuck's dad

Anyone going to be cosplaying from Soul Eater???

There is a small gorup of us going and would love to see other Soul Eater cosplayers !!

So far we have ;

• Eruka Frog
  • Crona
  • Medusa
  • Soul
  • Spirit
  • Death the Kid

Yer a weird mix x'DDD

Wow! I can't wait to see your costumes!! I think i'm going to go as Rima from Vampire Knight:) haha, so i'll look out for your awesome group^_^ Who are you going as??

Anyone going to be cosplaying from Soul Eater???

There is a small gorup of us going and would love to see other Soul Eater cosplayers !!

So far we have ;

• Eruka Frog
  • Crona
  • Medusa
  • Soul
  • Spirit
  • Death the Kid

Yer a weird mix x'DDD

Wow! I can't wait to see your costumes!! I think i'm going to go as Rima from Vampire Knight:) haha, so i'll look out for your awesome group^_^ Who are you going as??

Awww thank you x3 I'm being Eruka 8D Going to make some Tadpole Bombs out of footballs if all goes well too x3

and WOOP now have more to add to the group !

• Tsubaki
  • Young Medusa
  • Kishin
  • Maka
  • Stein

Kishin, Young Medusa and Death the Kid are only maybe's so far thou >< Have got see if they can make it to LFCC first ><

and I will look out for you too ! Love the uniforms but still havent got past volume 1 @A@

Edited by Zeppie

I will be dressing as Selene from Underworld. I've managed to get everything except the gauntlets sorted out so I should be ready by July.

Hubby will (hopefully) be coming as a Stargate SGU marine and a friend may be comng as Lorn from Angel.

A bit of a mixed bag!

ohh look forward to seeing this Underworld will always be my favourite film! <3