Cosplay

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully have my Super-Hoodie from Misfits costume done for this to go with whatever Pilgrim one I do.

Love to do a Tron: Legacy costume but that is impossible/expensive

Misfits :D

Show is legend. Need to watch the last disc though lmao.

I'll be doing PigMask Amanda. Would love to do RBT Amanda but unfortunately can't find a decently priced replica of it online :D. Might try make one but it's hard to find time to do stuff when you're out of the house 40 hours a week ;(

Edited by touchthesky

• 2 weeks later...

Well, hopefully (fingers crossed) I'll be going, I've attended it for the past 2 years (both times as Harley Quinn) and always enjoyed myself

In 2011 I will be doing Michelle Pfeiffer's Catwoman for definate, and, if I can get it finished in time, I'll be doing a Na'vi.

See you all there!

^I'll have to get BOB watched before LFCC haha xD.

Indeed! In fact, I'll have all the photos of our group to show off too, and so far everyone looks like their character - could make it some sort of game, if you can identify every character in it you win sweets or something :lol:

Hopefully be in attendance again this year after being poorly last year... and will be Sookie-ing it up.

Hopefully by then I will have at least 5 outfits sorted by then (4 are completed already but the current one is the most challenging yet!)

(that's Sookie Stackhouse - True Blood, for clarity!)

Edited by fanggirl

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be doing PigMask Amanda. Would love to do RBT Amanda but unfortunately can't find a decently priced replica of it online :(. Might try make one but it's hard to find time to do stuff when you're out of the house 40 hours a week ;(

A Amanda young costume would be amazing. <3 Why not try making a RBT out of foam board? It takes a reasonable amount of work but i'm halfway through mine and i'm sure it'll be worth it in the end. :)

Me and my friends are doing a Left 4 Dead theme, my bestfriend will be the Hunter and i'll be the Witch, we are still gathering some other people to join us in being special infected and maybe some survivors. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I've never cosplayed before but I'm tempted to do a 'semi-cosplay' if I do go to this event. I was thinking of either going as Tarja Turunen in her red coat (the one worn in Nightwish's Nemo music vid i <3 it. Where can i buy a similar coat?) or Hiiragizawa Eriol of Cardcaptor Sakura - an excuse to keep my glasses on XD

Edited by vash-chan

With the loss of EMS I am slightly confused, costume-wise. Lol.

I have quite a few costumes that I want to do... and I fail at making decisions.

I'm thinking a certain recently photographed season 6 Amy Pond costume is my plan for one day (I won't say what because of spoilers :) ) but that does involves quite a bit of tailoring/sewing... Hope it'll turn out alright :). And if that fails, there is always kissogram!Pond to fall back on :lol:

Aaaand the other? Maybe X-23... maybe Phoenix, but do I fancy a catsuit in July? Not so much. hmmm, so yeah, maybe X-23. *decision making fail*