Doctor Who/Torchwood guests?

It would be great to have John or Eve at CM, as interest will be building for Torchwood series 4, and they're both off to the US in the New Year to start filming, so this will be our last chance to see them at a con for a while. How about it, SM? Please? :dance:

What would also be nice is to have a tardis installation, LFCC was full to the eyeballs of Doctor Who Cosplayers, so to have a meeting point/photo thing would be quite cool :)

^This.

I'm sure there will be just as many at CM:L, at least I'll be one of them. :wub:

Edit: 300th post. :D (Pathetic, really. xD)

Edited by LisaMarie

well i really hope we get some torchwood and doctor who guests, and hopefully not people from series five like at comic con,

and not doctor who related but i would like to see some red dwarf as well.

thought there was ment to be something for everyone?

well i really hope we get some torchwood and doctor who guests, and hopefully not people from series five like at comic con,

and not doctor who related but i would like to see some red dwarf as well.

thought there was ment to be something for everyone?

Whats wrong with series 5 guests?

Nothing wrong, but personally for me, I have nothing to get signed from more recent episodes, the collectables take a while to catch up.

Get the right one shot series 2 guest I could have at least one Battles In Time, Alien Armies, Monster Invasion cards, possibly a CD. I had a load for Sophia to sign...

Nothing wrong, but personally for me, I have nothing to get signed from more recent episodes, the collectables take a while to catch up.

Get the right one shot series 2 guest I could have at least one Battles In Time, Alien Armies, Monster Invasion cards, possibly a CD. I had a load for Sophia to sign...

i agree

plus the thing thats wrong with the series 5 guests is not only were the ones from comic con uncredited, but they were only in it for a few moments and during the talk they couldnt answer anything.

Would love to see more guests from the Russel T Davis Era, be a change from the classic Dr Who guests events usually get.

How About Russel Himself !! plus mr tennant And Freema

got to have at least:

Matt Smith

David Tennant

Karen Gillan

Billie Piper

Freema Agyeman

Catherine Tate

Arthur Darvill

Bernard Cribbins

yeah those would b kwl ... plus burn & naoko for torchwood

got to have at least:

Matt Smith

David Tennant

Karen Gillan

Billie Piper

Freema Agyeman

Catherine Tate

Arthur Darvill

Bernard Cribbins

It's easier said than done. If they were all that easy to get more than just Arthur would have done Bad Wolf.

• Moderators

Current cast of Dr Who arnt allowed to attend any cons encase they give anything away. Least that's what it was like with the Russel T Davis era.

Well, Arthur Darvill was at Bad Wolf. And it definitely looks like he's still current cast... (and this was before the finale had aired, so he had to keep it quiet that he was going to be back!)

Current cast of Dr Who arnt allowed to attend any cons encase they give anything away. Least that's what it was like with the Russel T Davis era.

There's also a counterrumour that that's just what Billie and David's agent said so they wouln't have to decline invites every week. Certainly didn't stop JB, Noel, Camile or Arthur.

Would love to see more guests from the Russel T Davis Era, be a change from the classic Dr Who guests events usually get.

Agreed, would love some New Who or Torchwood guests. :D

I agree with both of you lets bring guests like John Barrowman, Karen Gillan and the Doctor it would bring in the fans. I would love to meet them all.

Edited by Cyberman