Girl dressed as Wonder Woman? Sunday.

nicky

Poor emmy, she must of got a million pics like that

I just thought it was funny due to the look on Ben's face!

that it is. i was near andrew robinson near him and pointed straight away when i saw how quickly he turned his attention. the funniest moment with wonderwoman was nick courtney saying yum yum yum as she walked past.

me and purple vamp couldnt stop laughing, and were contemplating covering his eyes. simon dutton next to me couldnt stop laughing at nick :unsure:

that it is. i was near andrew robinson near him and pointed straight away when i saw how quickly he turned his attention. the funniest moment with wonderwoman was nick courtney saying yum yum yum as she walked past.

me and purple vamp couldnt stop laughing, and were contemplating covering his eyes. simon dutton next to me couldnt stop laughing at nick :D

:unsure: that was sooooo funny! I didn't want to be the first crew member to have a guest dying of heart failure on me!!

me and purple vamp couldnt stop laughing, and were contemplating covering his eyes. simon dutton next to me couldnt stop laughing at nick :D

:lol: that was sooooo funny! I didn't want to be the first crew member to have a guest dying of heart failure on me!!

lmao that would be a remarkable trait - the heartbreaker ahah!

Men are such perves!! lol

Its called honesty - some of us are just saying what we're all thinking!! :D Talie - I bet there were a few blokes you were perving at!!!

aye but they were fully clothed so it was their faces I was admiring ^_^ lol

Men are such perves!! lol

Its called honesty - some of us are just saying what we're all thinking!! :D Talie - I bet there were a few blokes you were perving at!!!

aye but they were fully clothed so it was their faces I was admiring ^_^ lol

haha, im sure ive just read a post from u about a guy taking his top off and the words yum or to that effect? ;-) on another thread. lol. jokes.

ive fallen behind, to much posting has happened in my absence but i saw this and had to reply lol

well i was very surprised and impressed with the ladies especially on the saturday,

who were the ladies in the horror costumes, the ones with the face masks couldnt place the costume, the face mask seemed from a doctor who but perhaps it was from hellboy, yellowish colours, short skirts. there is a pic on here somewhere i think, reminded me of the claws of axos a bit,

who were the ladies in the horror costumes, the ones with the face masks couldnt place the costume, the face mask seemed from a doctor who but perhaps it was from hellboy, yellowish colours, short skirts. there is a pic on here somewhere i think, reminded me of the claws of axos a bit,

You could be on about the Silent Hill nurses girls, ive seen a couple of photos of them, but cant remember where now.

How did i miss this fabulous girl? She is a total knockout! Such a beautiful face, and that figure. Very Nicole Kidmanesque but much prettier. :lol:

Oh boy, I hate getting old! :D

If she was a dealer, I think if I'd been at her table with her dressed like that and trying to sell me stuff...I suspect that I would have quite easily have agreed to buy almost anything....

Kits? Oh yes please....

Lots? Oh yes please....

They're very expensive... Oh that's OK

How about two of everything we have? Oh yes please

A punch in the mouth? Oooh lovely!

:D

Edited by SlippDigby

haha, im sure ive just read a post from u about a guy taking his top off and the words yum or to that effect? ;-) on another thread. lol. jokes.

ive fallen behind, to much posting has happened in my absence but i saw this and had to reply lol

well i was very surprised and impressed with the ladies especially on the saturday,

LOL ..... I think you might be mistaken hahahha =[ I think anayway :P

They looked quality

Ahh my friend and I spotted Wonder Woman as well... well actually we spotted the perfect booty first of all, we were like Oh my God! and we weren't even looking, I think we were just taken aback by the skimpy star spangled pants ;-).... I'm sure I saw another Wonder Woman but it could have been a bloke dressed up...

I'm sure I saw another Wonder Woman but it could have been a bloke dressed up...

Yeah I heard about him lol, didn't see him though, think he was there on Saturday.

newcastle sometimes gateshead fell lol depends on what time of year it is lol.

Or a case of -

"Where u from?

I come from Gateshead Fell

right......................where???? :D

(sigh)...........Newcastle

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Will those legs ever end?

On and on they go

Never mind walnuts

Do you think those thighs could crush a car?

Everyone wanted to stand by her side

Regretfully knowing if they asked for her number she`d kick their...hide

What a costume

Omg, have mercy

My eyes couldn`t help noticing that it almost fit

And i didn`t take one single photo

Not my smartest move, i`m a muppet

Written by: me

THE WILDFIRE