Unable to find venue?

If people are unable to find Earls Court 2 will it be similar to last year with a lot of Cosplay’ers outside buzzing around near the entrance having photos taken etc so to follow the sound of the stormtroopers to find the entrance?

I've already put the information into my R2 unit to help plan the attack, and will be able to find the Rebels hidden fortress.

GEEK ALERT!!!!

I mean, I always find that by putting in coordinates etc into your mobile phone/gps etc etc device that should help.... Thats what I am planning on anyways, unless someone can jump into their X-Wing and skywrite:

"ITS HERE!"

*Scratches head maybe I shouldnt have coffee next week*

Last year they had a sign at Earls Court Tube station making sure everyone was heading in the right direction. I still nearly ended up going into the wrong building ( :blink: ) but the Earls Court staff just pointed me to the right place.

:D

there was a big sign in earls court tube station saying something along the lines of '' geeks your going the wrong way this isnt the exit you were looking for.." if you come out the station the right way its easy enougth to find.

west brompton station its right in front of you ,

if your using sat nav put the ibis hotelon lillie road in and it will bring you to the right venue the other one brings you to earls court and round the back you want earls court2

I'm going to use google maps on my phone. Like the true geek that I am :) My youth hostel is only about 8 minutes away by foot, according to google maps. How did people survive when they ued to have to stop people and ask directions :)

I think anyone who can't find Earls Court 2 should probably take it as nature's way of telling them they shouldn't be allowed out on their own and just head home instead (if they can remember where they live!)

LOL Watch me giggle myself senseless over that now and totally fail at finding it a couple of days from now - wouldn't I feel silly :firedevil:

I think anyone who can't find Earls Court 2 should probably take it as nature's way of telling them they shouldn't be allowed out on their own and just head home instead (if they can remember where they live!)

LOL Watch me giggle myself senseless over that now and totally fail at finding it a couple of days from now - wouldn't I feel silly ;)

You can't possibly miss the building from the Brompton Station, believe me ;)

LOL Watch me giggle myself senseless over that now and totally fail at finding it a couple of days from now - wouldn't I feel silly ;)

If I can find my way to and round a town in Germany whilst not speaking a word of German and having only English Google pages at my disposal (and said town being half the size of Milton Keynes), I think you'll manage ;)

If I can find my way to and round a town in Germany whilst not speaking a word of German and having only English Google pages at my disposal (and said town being half the size of Milton Keynes), I think you'll manage ;)

LOL I'm hoping :thumbup: After all, my English is pretty much up to par, if I say so myself :thumbup: I just think it'd be funny, if I was joining in with the making fun and whatnot and then ended up getting lost myself *grins*

My hotel's on Hogarth Road; can I walk through Earl's Court Tube Station without paying any money, or do I need to use Trebovir Road? (Yes, I know this is probably a stupid question, but I'm getting there on my own, and don't usually use the Tube when visiting London for the theatre.) :D:D:dance:

As I remember there are barriers covering both ends of EC station, so you'll need to sue the other road, sorry.

I've done it though, its about the same amount of time walking it, maybe 2 mins more.

OK, thank you :D