Latest Event Announcement - BECCA FITZPATRICK

showmasters

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should get it from ASDA rather than ordering it deary, it'll only be £3.50 odd :D!

Kewl! Tbh I have never heard of her but if the book is only cheap in Asda I don`t mind getting a copy ;)

Do you know if they sell it in Tesco (Asda is in the next town from me).

Ta x

Should get it from ASDA rather than ordering it deary, it'll only be £3.50 odd :D!

Kewl! Tbh I have never heard of her but if the book is only cheap in Asda I don`t mind getting a copy ;)

Do you know if they sell it in Tesco (Asda is in the next town from me).

Ta x

It's only HB atm but if you wait until the end of May you'll get it in paberback.

Tesco up here are being lame atm lol, they've changed their 2 for £7 deal to £7.99 buy one get one free :( So dunno if you'll get it cheap there

does this mean she is the final guest? i thought it would have been a cast member :P

No, she's not the final guest. She's an extra bonus, same thing like the autor signing at ET3.

That's also why the title of this topic says "event announcement" and not "Guest announcement". :WAVE:

does this mean she is the final guest? i thought it would have been a cast member :(

No, she's not the final guest. She's an extra bonus, same thing like the autor signing at ET3.

That's also why the title of this topic says "event announcement" and not "Guest announcement". :P

Woo! So there's still another guest :WAVE:

OMGOSH are you actually kidding me? The one event I don't attend and my favourite author/book EVER attends! :'( *sniffle* Seriously guys, read this book!!! It's beyond amazing, I've read it like 10 times already and it continues to amaze me ^.^ Ahhh you're all so lucky!!! :WAVE: xx

I loved Hush Hush!! Can't wait to meet her...well done SM! My daughter is jumping around like a noodle on acid with excitment!! This is her favourite book, the only one she's ever read more than once!