Latest Event Announcement - BECCA FITZPATRICK

showmasters

Id imagine they will be the price it says on the back of the book... i know Richelle Mead's was at the last ET. Cos they got the books she had at the event to sell from the waterstones next to my work.

I remember cos i went to buy one like a week before and they had to get one from the pile they kept back for the event cos they had non out of the one i wanted lol.

Really looking forward to Crescendo! will definately be 'a' highlight of the wkend!

Edited by BeckiUK

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought HUSH HUSH yesterday morning and finished it last night. It was a good, quick read. The story was ''new'' and interesting and the tension hot! I am looking forward to meeting the author in October. I definately recommend the book.....for all ages. (Totally saw TAYLOR KITSCH as PAtch the whole time I was reading the book!! Made for even hotter reading!)

Edited by vlfowler

• 2 months later...

Hi, I just wanted to ask a quick question, which might seem stupid but here goes:

I noticed it stated in the actual announcement that those buying a copy of the book at the event will get priority as supposed to those getting other items signed, but I was wondering what if you are getting a copy of the book signed that you bring with you instead of getting it there? Will you get priority with the other book buyers or would you be classed as a "other item"?

Sorry if it seems a silly thing to ask but I just wanted to clarify as the announcement obviously is only specific to those bought at the event.

Any info would be appreciated. :YAHOO: and thanks in advance.

Edited by gemma85

I'm assuming that bringing a book is classed as other stuff, as u haven't bought it there, and those are the people who get priority the ones who are paying as such.

Ive got hush hush in hard back that I'm taking but I am buying the second one there, if I read it right anyway I'm sure she is bringing out the second?

I have just been wondering. I've got Hush, Hush and have pre-ordered Crescendo (so I'll be able to read it before the con) I’m hoping to get both signed, but It say's priority will be given to those buying the books. I’m just wondering if we get called into groups I should be able to get at least one signed, shouldn’t I? Even tho I haven’t bought them there.

I’m just curious as I was planning on buying Torment at the con, however I’ve hear some great comments about it and now I’m thinking I won’t be able to wait till after the con to read it, So I’m just wondering where I stand if I buy it before the convention.

People getting the book signed have priority over those wanting "other" things signed.

We will be calling people in groups so we can manage the queues.

This was a question I asked and here is the reply I got. Hope it helps :smile:

I have just been wondering. I've got Hush, Hush and have pre-ordered Crescendo (so I'll be able to read it before the con) I’m hoping to get both signed, but It say's priority will be given to those buying the books. I’m just wondering if we get called into groups I should be able to get at least one signed, shouldn’t I? Even tho I haven’t bought them there.

I’m just curious as I was planning on buying Torment at the con, however I’ve hear some great comments about it and now I’m thinking I won’t be able to wait till after the con to read it, So I’m just wondering where I stand if I buy it before the convention.

People getting the book signed have priority over those wanting "other" things signed.

We will be calling people in groups so we can manage the queues.

This was a question I asked and here is the reply I got. Hope it helps :D

Yeah that helps thanks. I'm gunna take it that regardless of whether you have brought the book with you on not, that you will get priority. I mean, I think it would be only fair because you have still purchased her book at some point haven't you?!haha. I guess we'll just see when we get there.

Thanks again. :unsure:

Edited by gemma85

Yeah that helps thanks. I'm gunna take it that regardless of whether you have brought the book with you on not, that you will get priority. I mean, I think it would be only fair because you have still purchased her book at some point haven't you?!haha. I guess we'll just see when we get there.

Thanks again. :unsure:

This is the first post:

We are very pleased to anounce that we have an author signing at Eternal Twilight 4

BECCA FITZPATRICK

Becca is the New York Times bestselling author of HUSH, HUSH.

Hushhushpb300.jpgcrescendo_hardback_1847387195_300.jpg

For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.

*Becca will be attending Eternal Twilight 4 to promote her new book Crescendo which will be published by Simon and Schuster in October 2010.

*She will be signing both of her books from 9am 1pm Saturday and Sunday

*Books will be available to purchase at the event.

*Other items can be signed, but priority will be given to those buying books on the day, moving on to other items if time allows.

*there is no limit to the number of items signed per person in place at this time. However this is time permitting and may change.

This is an additional event announcement and does not replace any of the intended guests for ET4.

We hope you will join us in giving Becca a huge convention welcome! :D

Thanks again. :thumbup:

This is the first post:

We are very pleased to anounce that we have an author signing at Eternal Twilight 4

BECCA FITZPATRICK

For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.

*Becca will be attending Eternal Twilight 4 to promote her new book Crescendo which will be published by Simon and Schuster in October 2010.

*Other items can be signed, but priority will be given to those buying books on the day, moving on to other items if time allows.

*there is no limit to the number of items signed per person in place at this time. However this is time permitting and may change.

This is an additional event announcement and does not replace any of the intended guests for ET4.

Yeah, I saw that in the first post, thats why I asked my question in the first place. However TooTall came on and answered basically the same question as mine and said that PEOPLE getting THE BOOK signed will get priority, so i'm gunna go by what he said as that was the answer he gave to THAT question.

Like I said, i'll see when I get there :unsure: . Que Sera Sera!!`

Edited by gemma85

This is the first post:

BECCA FITZPATRICK

Yeah, I saw that in the first post, thats why I asked my question in the first place. However TooTall came on and answered basically the same question as mine and said that PEOPLE getting THE BOOK signed will get priority, so i'm gunna go by what he said as that was the answer he gave to THAT question.

Ah, i didnt see your first question just thought i'd try and help

TBH i'm not buying the books there and am not expecting to have a problem, especially if ppl will be going up in groups

This is the first post:

BECCA FITZPATRICK

Ah, i didnt see your first question just thought i'd try and help

TBH i'm not buying the books there and am not expecting to have a problem, especially if ppl will be going up in groups

Aahh, thanks for the help, it is appreciated so no worries. :thumbup: Not long now, maybe see you in the que! lol