Guest Cancellation - Robert Beltran

showmasters

that's a shame, hopefully he'll be able to make another event as I was looking forward to meeting him. But boy am I glad now that I didn't buy and extra night at the hotel for the shoot on the Monday!

Why isn't this thread pinned??

Bloody annoying this is-only bought my shoot yesterday!!!! I've heard recently he's a renound canceller, though I've met him twice no problems. So much for my 2 photoshoots :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This is terrible news. Was so looking forward to meeting him as he was the only one of the current Voyager line-up who I haven't met before. *sigh*

However I can now put the money for his auto and photo to my Patrick Stewart photo without having to take out a bank loan.

Its alright we have Patrick Stewart he is better in my view someone worth while to meet.

Maybe for some, for me I've met Patrick twice at Showmasters events, and have not met Robert so it's a bit of a blow for me

Its alright we have Patrick Stewart he is better in my view someone worth while to meet.

Maybe for some, for me I've met Patrick twice at Showmasters events, and have not met Robert so it's a bit of a blow for me

Im sorry to hear that but I have never met patrick and dont want to but atleast he is a good guest that has been in more than Robert.

Im sorry to hear that but I have never met patrick and dont want to but atleast he is a good guest that has been in more than Robert.

You may feel that Patrick is a better guest than Robert and you are entitled to your opinion. However, this thread is about Robert cancelling and not to discuss the merits of other guests. If that is what you want to do, please can you start another thread. Thanks.

You may feel that Patrick is a better guest than Robert and you are entitled to your opinion. However, this thread is about Robert cancelling and not to discuss the merits of other guests. If that is what you want to do, please can you start another thread. Thanks.

Woo chill down there just saying your lucky to have so many guests from star trek there so why be so impatient of meeting him there is always a next time.

Who didnt see that 1 coming!

Ha! agreed! I've heard he's well known for cancelling too, he cancelled the last time I was due to meet him at Collectormania G-MEX. I'm not fussed anymore, whatever - more importantly Ms Mulgrew and Mr Stewart are still there and I'm really looking forward to meeting them! :)

A friend just showed me a video of him on youtube being interviewed, frankly I'm glad he cancelled now, he was so negative about Star Trek and every other word started with f! I'm not prudish or anything like that but he wasn't what I expected as a person and the interview was very disappointing.

Disappointing :P but on the plus side it does make this expensive event a little cheaper :wub: Hopefully you can get him for Warp 10 or another signing event.