Exciting news for all attending ET4

showmasters

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

okay, that puts me in a massive dilemma ...

If Charlie Bewley will be one of the 2 guests.. i would love to come to the convention. BUT, if he´s not one of the 2 guests, it would be a waste of money for me.. sorry.. :(

And, if i wait a little bit longer, and the tickets are sold out, and then, charlie is one of the guests, that totally would make me more than sad. i would cry i think..

But wow... AMAZING!!! 7 guests. That´s great!! :)

As others have said, it's highly unlikely that they'd get Charlie back straight away for the next ET, especially as he's doing another signing event here this year.

It's a shame if there's only one guest you want to see, but obviously it is a Twilight con so they can't keep getting the same guests.

As others have said, it's highly unlikely that they'd get Charlie back straight away for the next ET, especially as he's doing another signing event here this year.

It's a shame if there's only one guest you want to see, but obviously it is a Twilight con so they can't keep getting the same guests.

Well, I have already met most of the cast members, which i wanted to meet... ;) And there are just 2 guests for which i would travel to conventions outside of germany ;) Charlie and Jackson. So, if you would have Jackson as a guest.. YAY!! That would be AMAZING :) And for sure, the guests you already have for ET4 are great.. but it´s always a thing of.. is he or she worth the trip.. worth the amount of money? You know, ET3 was really expensive. not only the hotel and the tickets.. the flight was not really cheap as well. :/

Of course, i can totally understand, that Charlie (I think) won´t be a guest of ET4. And that´s okay.. So I have more time to get the money for ET5. :( Maybe he´ll come back to this Convention. Which would be awesome. But of course, as I said, totally love your work and there are great guests for ET4 as well. It´s just a personal decision.. If I would attend ET4 (which i really would love to, if I would habe enough money) maybe i don´t have enough for ET5. So.. I have to prioritise ;)

Okay, I hope you understand what I mean.. lol.

If SM create some flyers that we can print off, I would take some with me to the cinema for Eclipse. Just give them out to people sitting around us. It'll definitely help spread the word/sell tickets!

I work at a cinema and would do the same? - J x

If anyone has a local Forbidden Planet store or similar, you could try and get them to put a flyer up - I've definitely seen con advertisements in their windows before.

that is a good idea, I was in the London one this morning! They had a couple of event flyers at the tills/posters up.. However I was most unamused that they had removed one of the twilight sections and replaced it with moomin :D

I've pimped it out to a couple of my friends on the horse forum I'm on which was annoying because you can't post actual links on the forum so I've had to private message them instead. Had three responses so far:

1. Is too far away, she lives in the Shetlands so doesn't think she will be able to get the transports etc or anyone to look after the gee gees

2. Said she will consider it but she's not sure about meeting her hereos/idols even though it sounds like fun but she'll have a think about it.

3. Wants to go with her sis but their both on tight budgets but will see if they can work anything out.

im trying to pimp it out on the imdb boards.... ive gotten 2 friends and my sister to say yes and another friend to say maybe.... if you made like icons and stuff i could try and pimp it on other twi fansites i go on... id be willing to pop my a differnt forest cherry for this con

• Showmasters Admin

if we sell all the tickets we will have 7 guest in total and for all of you with standard tickets you will get a free auto from each guest , and if you have silver tickets then you will get 7 free autos and you will also get 7 photo ops , which is a great deal for everyone :D

as we say we are working full out to get the guest all we need it to sell the event out now so do what ever you can thanks so much ;)

jason :WAVE:

if we sell all the tickets we will have 7 guest in total and for all of you with standard tickets you will get a free auto from each guest , and if you have silver tickets then you will get 7 free autos and you will also get 7 photo ops , which is a great deal for everyone ^_^

as we say we are working full out to get the guest all we need it to sell the event out now so do what ever you can thanks so much :o

jason :wub:

thanks x