'The Big Bang Theory' guests

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats actually a damn good idea.

Though screw the hot girl (innuendo not implied), I think Sheldon would be the draw. But considering they're on TV and highly popular, I sadly don't think they'd be cheap.

TBH, and no offence to KC, but the real draw of the show is the male cast, who deliver the multitude of sci-fi & comic book references in one of the funniest US shows in ages, possibly since 'Fraiser'. Jim Parsons would be a huge draw, personally speaking.

I completely agree when you say they won't be cheap :blush:

I'd be happy to meet anyone from the cast, it's such a brilliant show for a nerd/geek like me ;)

That said, I think it's highly unlikely to have guests from this show while it's still on.

Season 3 is due to end around the end of April I think.

"I am not crazy, my mother had me tested."

"NOW FETCH ME WIL WHEATON!"

• Moderators

I would be ridiculously excited if they managed to get anyone from this show...

One of the few sitcoms in recent years that actually gets me truly laughing out loud.

I'd be happy to meet anyone from the cast, it's such a brilliant show for a nerd/geek like me :thumbup:

That said, I think it's highly unlikely to have guests from this show while it's still on.

Season 3 is due to end around the end of April I think.

"I am not crazy, my mother had me tested."

"NOW FETCH ME WIL WHEATON!"

Wil Wheaton is excellent in this episode. Pure hilarity to see Sheldon get BAZINGA'd himself so to speak!!!

Would be great to see the guys over, but prob very expensive,but in my head would'nt it be great to have Carol Ann Susi (Howards Mum) as guest MC/Announcer, "William get down here, there are people waiting to see you" LOL