Latest Guest Announcement: Peter Facinelli

DavidB

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I think he's a great guest I think it would have been better if we had a new one as he's not only done a ET he's also done Film Con a signing event.

I met him at both and do think he's lovely and I know others haven't met him just I wished for another Cullen who had not been to any of the events before.

Thanks David, I hope the guests already confirmed are able to attend. Would be such a shame to see any of them cancel as it is an amazing line up.

Hopefully they will be able to work round their filming if there is truth the rumour ofc :blink:

I don't know. I'm happy to be bale to have a photoshoot with him (didn't have one at LFCC) but I was surprised he was coming as he came to ET1.

He's a good guest for ET but it would be nice to have Cullens who didn't attend before.

So: I'm happy, surprised and greedy (more Cullents please!)

:blink: Really excited to meet Peter, first time and all that!!! Judging by what people have said about him he seems like a nice guy plus seen him in so much over the years before Twilight so quite pleased. :D Edited by gemma85

Really, really looking forward to meeting Peter....

Daddy Cullen rules..!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait till ET4........(would love to see Jamie & Kiowa again some day too).....(then again would love to see/meet Charlie, Chris and Tinsel again too)...

ET3 was my first con.....and i'm soooo glad that i went......one of the best decisions i've ever made....had a brilliant time........

BRING ON THE FACH...!!!!!!!!

As much as I think he's a great guest I think it would have been better if we had a new one as he's not only done a ET he's also done Film Con a signing event.

I met him at both and do think he's lovely and I know others haven't met him just I wished for another Cullen who had not been to any of the events before.

I'm with you. As much as I love him, I've met him twice already....also met Alex Meraz too at LFCC. It would be great to meet new guests who haven't done any UK shows...

But very happy with Cameron, I loveeeee The Butterfly Effect.