latest Guest Announcement William Shatner

showmasters

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its poop that his auto is the same price as his photo.

I Kinda expected the £35 Auto price.

I've been going to Showmasters events since LFCC 2008, and i don't recall anyone ever having a different price for Autograph and Photo Shoot

Is it more than i would have liked to pay? Yes

Will it stop me meeting him, and getting something signed? Not a chance, ill just have to be more budget concious on what other stars i meet at the event.

I've been going to Showmasters events since LFCC 2008, and i don't recall anyone ever having a different price for Autograph and Photo Shoot

It does happen but not often. For example at C15 the autograph price for Ben Browder was £25 and his photoshoot £20

It does happen but not often. For example at C15 the autograph price for Ben Browder was £25 and his photoshoot £20

I'm pretty sure Michael Shanks and Peter Facinelli had different prices too: £20 the auto and £15 the photoshoot :(

• Moderators

Re: auto price - I really don't think they'd be charging it unless they HAVE to. They'll know that it's not in everyone's price range, and that they'd sell far more at a lower price, plus it's true that Jason never wanted to go too high .. so it must be taking a lot to get Shatner back.

I don't think I'll pay it unless I can get it personalised but we'll see. I already have the talk/photo booked.

Those of you who know, are the photoshoot photos always the same size at these events no matter if it's Collectormania or LFCC? I ask because I want to try to get the same frame for my SHatner photo as the one I have with Nimoy so that they match.

Edited by AutoBot

I may be the exception there, but if I placed three orders I always got three envelopes. All things on the same order were normally sent together though. I did have one or two orders were things were split, but that has been a while.

Last year I think it was I ordered 3 events worth of stuff in one order (Midlands, MK and lfcc I believe), got the first event stuff fine, but had to constantly chase up everything else right up to the events themselves as I never got the stuff..

Aaaah, Bill Shatner. I already have several of his autos from CM a few years ago, but have since discovered Boston Legal, and have a 5 captains 8x10 that needs to be filled.

Am glad for the announcement, my wallet, bank account and credit card will weep.

• 3 weeks later...