latest Guest Announcement William Shatner

showmasters

Will Bill be doing a autograph session? if so do we know what days and what times? Also is there any idea of signature prices yet?

Yes, no, no :thumbup: It'll be announced as and when - the photoshoots are preorded that's why they're up now, the auto prices will be announced nearer the time

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, photo shoots are scheduled for Saturday and Sunday. So it's a pretty safe bet to say that he will be signing both days too. :P

Unless for some reason a guest has to leave earlier there's no exact schedule for the signings. The guest arrive shortly after opening and then depending on lines stay until closing (minus talk times, photo shoots and breaks).

The autograph price was 25 pounds at the last show, that's the amount I am using as a rough guide.

I've booked the £35 photoshoot, which I certainly don't mind paying for such a guest although to be honest I would much rather have the choice as to whether I want a print or a digital copy of the photo.

I would rather bring a usb pen and have the original file loaded to that so that I can print as many copies as I want, when I want. Or even leave my email address so the photo can be emailed to me.

Am I on my own on this...?...

Would anyone else prefer to be given the orginal digital file rather than a print?

(maybe things have changed but this was my experience on the last photoshoot)

Hello,

I have a doubt on the session of photos with Shatner.

The photo is together with or is like in other conventions that these a bit separated of shatner

I have not bought the ticket still because I have this doubt. I hope that the session of photos is together with. at another show the photo sessions was separated of shatner.

Thanks! :blink:

Edited by Queen_Sindel

First of all sorry, but I had to remove the other show's name from your post. You can't talk about other events here on the forum. We try to stretch the rules a bit, but naming other shows is not allowed.

I'm afraid no one can tell until the day how the photo will look lile.

Showmasters can't tell a guest that they have to do a certain pose or put an arm around your shoulders. Some guests may just not comfortable doing this.

Going from pretty much all previous photos I saw I'd expect a "separated" photo. But then again most photo session photos I saw of Leonard Nimoy before were "separate" too, and at Collectormania I got a lovely photo with him.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

First of all sorry, but I had to remove the other show's name from your post. You can't talk about other events here on the forum. We try to stretch the rules a bit, but naming other shows is not allowed.

I'm afraid no one can tell until the day how the photo will look lile.

Showmasters can't tell a guest that they have to do a certain pose or put an arm around your shoulders. Some guests may just not comfortable doing this.

Going from pretty much all previous photos I saw I'd expect a "separated" photo. But then again most photo session photos I saw of Leonard Nimoy before were "separate" too, and at Collectormania I got a lovely photo with him.

What does it mean when the photo is "separated", exactly?

I would guess no physical contact, arm around shoulder/hug/being lifted/etc between you and the guest. Just stood/sat next to each other.

Yes, that's what I meant.

Kind of like this:

slaterrx7.th.jpg

I've often also seen photos with William sitting on a chair and the fans standing next to the chair too.

That was what I was considering "together with" style:

Spock_kl.jpg

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I would guess no physical contact, arm around shoulder/hug/being lifted/etc between you and the guest. Just stood/sat next to each other.

Yes, that's what I meant.

Kind of like this:

slaterrx7.th.jpg

I've often also seen photos with William sitting on a chair and the fans standing next to the chair too.

That was what I was considering "together with" style:

Spock_kl.jpg

nice photo queen.

nice photo queen.

Thanks indio. It's one of my favourites too.

I'm going to buy a couple of other things from the store, a couple of more entry tickets and a talk ticket. Since I've already bought some other things earlier, will these orders be sent separately or together?

I may be the exception there, but if I placed three orders I always got three envelopes. All things on the same order were normally sent together though. I did have one or two orders were things were split, but that has been a while.

Edited by Queen_Sindel